What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police/Posideon and Rebels

Psychos Ross

I do not know the correct title for this suggestion so that's why the above is the above.

The police and Poseidon have enough advantages without the fact that if one gets shot at in a helicopter they can all shoot you. If a rebel is shot at in a helicopter only they can shoot back, this is massively unfair as both Poseidon and Police have more people on then any gang pretty much and can use this to their 'advantage' in situations.

If you think about the benefits they get this isn't needed, either rebels should be allowed to shoot on behalf of friends shot at in vehicles or Poseidon and Police should not be able to as they can bait you to locations or to shoot at vehicles and then bam, your all dead before you know it. Its all just unbalanced and it should be either one for all.

I bet a lot of the whitelisted members will disagree, so would I if I had a massive advantage.

Cheers,

Ross

I do not know the correct title for this suggestion so that's why the above is the above.

The police and Poseidon have enough advantages without the fact that if one gets shot at in a helicopter they can all shoot you. If a rebel is shot at in a helicopter only they can shoot back, this is massively unfair as both Poseidon and Police have more people on then any gang pretty much and can use this to their 'advantage' in situations.

If you think about the benefits they get this isn't needed, either rebels should be allowed to shoot on behalf of friends shot at in vehicles or Poseidon and Police should not be able to as they can bait you to locations or to shoot at vehicles and then bam, your all dead before you know it. Its all just unbalanced and it should be either one for all.

I bet a lot of the whitelisted members will disagree, so would I if I had a massive advantage.

Cheers,

Ross
Incorrect Ross, if rebels don't have a chance to counter initiate for friends etc then the friends are allowed to shoot, it was changed a couple years ago by Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheers,

Ross
Perhaps maybe instead of tracering said helicopter and then immediately shooting at it with .50cal before giving it a chance to leave or land you should give the pilot time to react. This I'm guessing is a direct result of what has happened to you tonight. I would also point out that in the liaison that followed you accepted that this was something that whitelisted factions are able to do and whilst I can see your point you should PID your target before just attempting to rip them with a .50cal just a thought and yes I do agree our Tarus should be skinned to allow people to better I.D them. Police and Poseidon both

The argument for whitelisted players to not have to "friends and allies in the area code" people is quite simple we're uniformed and easily identifiable It's not about garnering an advantage to fuck over rebels,Rebels can identify WL players extremely easily,we on the other hand have to be very careful in gunfights that we don't just zap Joe Blow going about his day cause he's inadvertently driven his car through an active gunfight between poseidon/police and a civilian element.

A group of rebels standing together could be 2,3 or 4 different groups and all of them might not be affiliated hence the need for civs/rebels to let those people know they are not in fact on their own.

I see your point Ross and kind of sympathize with it but on the other hand if you attempt to gat Poseidon/police then you know from experience that you're in for a bad time 

As Boab has said. Rebels don’t need to initiate for friends half as much as they used to. If you are driving a vehicle and somebody initiates on you and then starts shooting, you don’t need to counter for friends. If you are flying and someone engaged (tracers or atc) and you start receiving lethal shots, your friends can shoot. If you get initiated upon by somebody and you don’t have enough time to inform them that you have friends, your friends can shoot. Rebels have a pretty balanced playing field when it comes down to it now, due to the fact that you normally either have time to initiate for your friends, or you don’t need to.

ur gang can kill ppl if they shoot ur car 

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hype
Reactions: Kez
If this really is a problem, i would recommend posting it where it is relevant (Rule suggestions).

But beside that, everyone else here has already given an explanation that you can actually shoot back.

And just for your information, everytime police are in a gunfight with rebels, we cannot shoot at vehicles that just arrived at the scene because we do not know if the person driving is armed. So speaking of advantages, y'all can just slam anywhere without getting shot at if its only 1 guy thats actually at the scene and initiating

Back