What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Poor FPS

Snow

Hi there im experiencing awful FPS drops, What makes me think is that the are people within the city with older systems than mine. 

I am running the following:

I5-9400F

GTX 1660 Super

16GB DDR4 2133MH Ram

Those my main specs, I have taken the steps to fixing this issue by, Lowering Graphics Quality, Resetting FIVEM & GTA 5 moving my game to an SSD

Thanks 

I've suffered heavy FPS drops as of recent, averaged roughly 60 FPS previously and I've now started to average 30-40 after 8pm.

I won't lie, with the new introduction of the AE building and the dealership literally right next to it, the server performance has been quite horrible. I am also however, experiencing the same as you. 

Running Ryzen 5 5600x and 3070, medium settings roughly all round. Just certain areas my FPS drops or when mass amount of cars are pulled out in one area. I do tend to freeze a lot at times, especially near dealerships and Legion

It has been known that the server isn't as well optimised as others but with the amount of MLO's and other things it is understandable to an extent.

I can start the game fine with like 80-100 FPS majority of the time and then it'll drop down to like 40 after a bit and a relog sometimes fixes it and sometimes doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it was before the AE building addon now its unbearable to be at AE 😞 

I also used to get awful fps drops and have somewhat shitty frames, I've had to turn off shadows, reduce extended texture budget and have almost all my settings on low. 

I suggest you set your framerate to your monitors native settings and clear your cache every few days.

I also used to get awful fps drops and have somewhat shitty frames, I've had to turn off shadows, reduce extended texture budget and have almost all my settings on low. 

I suggest you set your framerate to your monitors native settings and clear your cache every few days.
Thanks boss, I decided to get a 144hz monitor lol

Hey, I assume you are running vanila GTA graphics with the specs you have, you do have a dated rig by the looks so you will struggle.

I have a pretty decent build and I only average 60 after 8PM but im running realism mods too.

I have posted a topic on this - 

Yeah ive got a budget of £1200 so im either gonna upgrade or get a new system entirely

Back