What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Poor rp or not?

Odd Future

Unlinked
Hi,

Me and a friend wanted to have some fun, we both had a bounty so we decided to drive up to a police car and tell him we have a bounty. He started chasing us out of kavala and we crashed our car. We got out with our handguns and told him to get out and surrender. He got out of his car and just started shooting at us with his rubber bullets without saying anything. He handcuffed us and put us in the car. When we were in the car he started talking. It would have been way more fun if he just used his mic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two hobos issuing compliance? He doesn't say anything? Technically it's perfectly fine. 

An officer could post the same thing from his perspective, but change change he issued compliance and got shot without the criminals using their mic. Role play has been initiate, the kills were justified if they didn't speak because he issued compliance. 

As as a officer you et that every patrol at least 5 times. Maybe he could have role played but if you had guns on him like that you probably didn't want to role play for hours on and and it sounds like you kind of baited him.

Just my thoughts.

you initiated on him by telling him to surrender, there where two of you so you had the advantage, I would have done the same thing in his shoes. Also he would have been within his rights to lethal you due to the direct threat on his life.

you probably didn't want to role play for hours on and and it sounds like you kind of baited him.
@samatlewis
We wanted to go to go and eat something with him, then let him use some weed or something and bring him back to the police station.
And yea, we kinda baited him.

I'm not complaining tho, but last time something like this happend like 6 guys were telling me I was bad rping.

direct threat on his life.
@PaperPlaney
Never told that we would kill him, just that he needs to drop his gun and stuff and he will survive this.
But I get your point ;)

Never told that we would kill him, just that he needs to drop his gun and stuff and he will survive this.
But I get your point ;)
But by saying this it is a threat ;)  

ok so I'm going to go back to the initial question. "poor rp or not" my answer to that is definitively not. He had just had a chase with you and when it had come to a end both of you had pulled guns. Now ordinarily if two people pulled guns on a lone cop he should have surrendered to 'value his life' but in this case the cop had the advantage of mobility in his car so he could simply get to cover and rubber you. As I said earlier the cop would have been able to lethal you as you had pulled guns and made a threat to his life. I know you said you only wanted him to drop his stuff but these things usually end badly for cops and if he didn't he would have been shot so I was a 'threat to life'

ok so I'm going to go back to the initial question. "poor rp or not" my answer to that is definitively not. He had just had a chase with you and when it had come to a end both of you had pulled guns. Now ordinarily if two people pulled guns on a lone cop he should have surrendered to 'value his life' but in this case the cop had the advantage of mobility in his car so he could simply get to cover and rubber you. As I said earlier the cop would have been able to lethal you as you had pulled guns and made a threat to his life. I know you said you only wanted him to drop his stuff but these things usually end badly for cops and if he didn't he would have been shot so I was a 'threat to life'
He wasn't in cover, he already were next to his car when he got out. But I get the point ;)  
Thanks for the replies.

Back