What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Progen T20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyward83

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Steam ID: 76561198839823690

Character ID: 72689

When did this happen: 12/17/23

Summary: Progen T20

Full Description:
Following on from the update to the Progen T20 here ( https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/149633-progen-t20/ ) the rear window now creates a blinding white light from the rear window.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there @Heyward83,

I'm struggling to recreate this, can you confirm this is still a problem?

Do you currently use any visual modifications to improve the look of your game or improve FPS?

You may also as a temp fix want to turn down your Post FX when using the vehicle

Hi Phoenix,

Yes still the same issue, no I don't use any visual mods at all.

Just to point out the original picture in the post was from another players perspective, for me I see it like the video attached.

I don't have the blinding light, I just get a white window until I unlock and get in, but I believe others can still see it even when its gone for me.

I have played around with all my graphic settings and doesn't seem to make a difference. if you are unable to recreate this can you share your graphics settings? 

Just to note I never had this issue before the update when the vehicle colour option was added. 

Video - T20 Window

GF9HwRR.png

Hey @Heyward83

Thanks after some testing I have been able to re-create this.

Bug #657

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back