What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

QoL changes for LS Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slawek

Some Hobo
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Brief Summary:

So, inspired by the boat shop post i've decided to ask for some things for the aviation dealership too.

Detailed Suggestion:

Request 1: ATM

I think it would be nice to have an ATM at the dealership. Considering that most of the aircraft we sell cost at least 2 mil it would be nice if our customers didn't have to go all the way to grove fuel to get cash out. A high end dealership like this would defo have an ATM on site.

Request 2: Wardrobe

Since all of our employees dress in formal clothing i think it would make sense to have a wardrobe so they can switch into it. Right now if we are doing something else then working at the shop we have to go to our house, switch clothing and only then can we go to the shop. Would just mean less time wasted if we got this.

Request 3: Car garage for employess and possibly clients aswell

Right now if we want to do a flight test we have to leave our cars at the dealership. Due to how far it is from everything it's not unheard of that cars just despawn or get stolen. I think it would be nice if we had a garage where we could store our cars. It would be nice if it was accessible by everyone, tho one only for the employees would work too.

Request 4: Allow us to store items in the shop

Due to how far the shop is from everything it would be nice if we would be able to store food, fuel and repair kits in the storage. Right now we can store fuel cans but other then that when i try to put anything else in storage it tells me that the shop can't stock these items. If we had storage we would use it to store different types of food or even things like champagne to serve those who pass our tests/buy an expensive aircraft

The Pros:

- Will allow us to roleplay without having to deal with stuff which just get's in the way rather then those things just being annoying.

- Will mean people won't lose their cars when doing flight tests with us.

The Cons:

- Needed Dev time

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

I don't think it does

Accepted (Items 1,2,3)

Implemented

Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back