What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RADIO

+1 i think this is a good idea, It would work like the O menu for police where it shows whos on the callsign and radio freqs

i don't like this, removes any chance of randomly finding a radio freq of a gang, either as police or opposing gangs and using it to your advantage, whatever it might give

i don't like this, removes any chance of randomly finding a radio freq of a gang, either as police or opposing gangs and using it to your advantage, whatever it might give

I think what he means which i agree with is you can see who from your specific f6 is on it, like if i can see which of my boys were on it would be good

think what he means which i agree with is you can see who from your specific f6 is on it, like if i can see which of my boys were on it would be good
Mhm but why? Call them or ask who’s on freq, getting a list of who’s on the radio is just another way to lessen RP interactions and it also doesn’t make any sense, IRL you don’t get a list of who’s on a radio so why should you in game?

Back