What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Razer Naga - Must buy mouse!

Fetty Wap

Rich Hobo
Its currently £27.50 off this is a must buy mouse its labeled as an MMO mouse but with the 12 extra buttons its amazing for Arma. With all the tedious controls such as having to constantly go between first and 3rd person, knocking people out, ranging your scope it can all be mapped to your mouse. Been using this for nearly 2 months now takes a little time to get use to the extra buttons other then that its a 10/10!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Razer-Expert-Gaming-Mouse-Handed/dp/B00E8JKKPE/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1458134126&sr=1-1&keywords=razer+naga

I would get lost! Not remembering the maping and just f*ck upp.  4 or less buttons plz! :) 

This mouse is great. Got it for free when I bought my Razer BlackWidow Chroma Keyboard. The 12 buttons are so useful for ARMA. As @Fetty Wapsays, knocking people out, holstering and un-holstering weapons, emergency lights and sirens & more can be done on the mouse using the amazing Razer Synapse software. Would definitely recommend it.

I would get lost! Not remembering the maping and just f*ck upp.  4 or less buttons plz! :) 

Trust me mate, you get used to everything eventually. They've designed it so that every button has a distinct shape :)

I bought this mouse 3 months ago. It is well usefull for arma 3. i currently have 10 buttons of the mouse in use.

Stuff like 1st person - teamspeak mic - ingame mic - ANPR - Hobo Horn - car lock - night vision - car light. and stuff like that :)

the shape of it is also very perfect.

I rate 10/10  
1f61a.png

Edit: The buttons are very easy to set up with the well made razer synapse :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Been searching for a mouse for a while, very tempted to go for this one after your recommendation! Cheers!

Back