What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM'd in Safezone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Manchini Moretti

Driving down Kalavi an he starts shooting at my car i get out to tell him im recording it an he knocks me out steals my cash on me then shoots me, i come back to get my off road an hes blown it up.

Bearing in mind 5mins before this i get VDM'd in safezone by some other asshole which i have recorded aswell.

Now this isnt a good start i just donated an thought this was suppsoed to be number 1 server in UK so thought i was doing the right thing.

cant uplaod video file to big but can send to someone if needed

Manchini Moretti

Driving down Kalavi an he starts shooting at my car i get out to tell him im recording it an he knocks me out steals my cash on me then shoots me, i come back to get my off road an hes blown it up.

Bearing in mind 5mins before this i get VDM'd in safezone by some other asshole which i have recorded aswell.

Now this isnt a good start i just donated an thought this was suppsoed to be number 1 server in UK so thought i was doing the right thing.

cant uplaod video file to big but can send to someone if needed

There is no such thing as a safe zone I am sorry to say.

Did this guys attempt to engage in any roll play like "Stop this is a stick up" or anything like that?

Also donating only gives you access to weapons & vehicles at a lower cost you will not get any special treatment in game you will have to run the gauntlet like the rest of us.

On the whole this server is well policed with a decent group of players but we do get some random twats who will shoot on sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was banned for 1 hour today after the double VDM.

Hopefully he learns from that. 

Manchini Moretti

Simply lol 

He was banned for 1 hour today after the double VDM.

Hopefully he learns from that. 
1 hour ban ? i think he should get a perm ban, he obviously dont wanna role play, why should we wanna get these guys back on the server? They just go to another server and troll there, till the ban on the other server is gone and then come back.

More and more vdm's and rdm's are taking place last couple of days... I think we should punish harder!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back