What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Re add old arma rule to solve "Hop on" claims

Chilli

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Im sure we have all seen the recent reports and acusations of hop on squad. Weve all also had that moment where we want to log on but worried we would get accused of hop on squad. Im suggesting we re add a old arma rule that follows (from a old unappeal i got this rule)

Rule 4.7 states that When joining the server, you cannot involve yourself in any ongoing gunfights involving your group/faction for 15 minutes.
This will protect those who dont log on in fear as they just simply dont attend the fight that happens as they log on. Ofc they can still attend any that happen after. And they can join after 15 mins as if it was a NLR only they can join this one unlike nlr. Its a lot easier then throwing it under C1.7 or G3.1 as here.

Pros:

Less chance of being accused of hop on.

Make hop on squad issues eaiser to report and solve

Cons:

Fabricates senarios a little bit. But personally for the better. You don't know if the other side has already scouted and counted or checked roofs that you then appear on. (I had that before where someone spawned next to me mid gunfight on roof very funny)

Are you trying to bring back my PTSD?

As for the rule - It might be difficult if your police station/turf is getting pushed and you log on there so maybe some form of exception or just leave it to talk out on the forums.

I agree with the rule but like Donny said this rule shouldn't apply when you getting pushed on your turf/police station or when you are forced into a combat situation.

+1 to suggestion and adds on Bmav and Donny have made

but obviously, the same should go like the current NLR rule, if you're FORCED into combat feel free to fight back, but you should not intentionally go to whatever place to get shot at

Back