What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Re-uniting with old friends.

010TokeLitty

Wayne ''Wizzy'' Winkel

A  Music Engineer, Beatmaker, Music Promoter, RadioHost from st Vincent.

-used to own a Underground Radiostation / Recording studio back home in st Vincent,
-Was heavily involved in Music promotion & hosting concerts and all types of music events around the globe.

My studio got taken down by the  goverment when they raided my mansion back in 2014

In total they found 6 kilo's of purest colombian cocaine ($2,4Million Street Value), 20KG of Mariuana classified as Amnesia Haze($400k street value),
Hidden in the storage container I had put underground when my house was being constructed.
Alot of vehicles were seized, among the vehicles there was a beloved McLaren 2 Ferrari's & a Private Jet (total value of $60Million).
Some self-defence items...
And a large collection of watches including brands like Rolex, Cartier & Richard Mille & a large sum of cash amount total of 25.000.000,00 USD
Due to all this madness,
my wife left me and I think she took the dog and left to Los Santos to be with another man "kinda pisses me off but thats how life goes".
I had some friends living in the mountains who used to produce the drugs that I sold while going around the globe in my private jet to organize
"music events" and distribute the product.
Thought it was a good idea at first but, look at me & where im at.
I was placed into custody for 8 years, it was HELL a living NIGHTMARE!!!
When I was in prison I made alot of new contacts in the Music Industry & got some new black market contacts.
& I'm Also still in contact with some of my old G's from st Vincent.

I hope things are diffrent in this city then in my home town, Including better influences & bigger opportunity's
I wanna have a clean slate and make new friends aswell lets hope I dont end up in the slammer like last time.
I wish to hold many Events to BRING THE COMMUNITY TOGETHER & MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A REALLY GOOD TIME
AND CAN SPEND THESE SPECIAL MOMENTS IN THE CITY  with me.
One more thing, I'm all about peace love and unity but if you cross me I can shoot and stab just as well as the next guy.

Looking forward to meeting new people and making connections in the city.
I'll see you in the streets of Los Santos,
Kind Regards, 
Wayne ''Wizzy'' Winkel

Ps heres a picture of my dog

10400775_1606305026257942_3145623599352202906_n.jpg

Back