What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Read and think about it ( For the admins)

Sir Francis

I know that the admins are working very hard to answer every one's questions and trying to make sure the server is safe from hackers, but banning me because some one told the admins that I used hacks and he didnt gave them any proof ( Explosions can heppen from c4, frags, etc, not only from hacks >_<) Wont help make the server clean from hackers. Sooo it's kinda lame... Because if some one robbed you and you hate him you can just tell the admins he's using hacks and they'll ban him without thinking twice. Soo i'm asking you ( admins) to write: "You must have a proof as screenshot, video record etc etc." near the "Report if you see some one hacking" line in the ruels. oh and unban me because I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG. Think about it, and thank's for reading this.

You might be right that it takes a long time for us to handle some things. But you messaged me (and most likely Wilco as well) several times. You started several threads, too. Not sure whether you messaged us on Teamspeak - but it wouldn't surprise me if you did. 

If someone is doing that, I am less likely to take car of that at that moment, because it is annoying. I do understand your frustration very well, but being a pain in the ass is not the answer. 

I was just removing the ban at the second you joined, which is the same second you posted again and I was about to just close my RCON tool again and let you rot in ban-hell until whenever. Try to join now. 

Asdrubael maybe after finishing helping people you should lock the thread or delete it

Back