What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Reduce Posting Cooldown

Jason

Hello,

When I do come to look at the forum and wish to chip in with my winging and complaints exceptional ideas and suggestions I often find I do it in bulk.

The problem is there is a significant wait between posts (got asked to wait over 2 minutes just a moment ago) and it means I end up with 6 tabs open for each topic I want to reply to, my reply written up and then have to come back and hit reply every few minutes.

I'm not asking for the cooldown to be completely removed, but dialled down a bit (30 seconds maybe?). Unsure if the limit could maybe higher for brand new members or forum users with very low post counts? I would expect any poor quality posts or spam would be moderated accordingly.

Also, the restriction appears to apply to editing posts. I've realised a typo in this and had to wait 144 seconds before I can edit it.

4eee1fcb041660ea3f43666858b4bf29.png

Regards,
Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
To reduce spam, I think you should keep the cooldown. However it would be a good idea to remove it as your account increases in level/amount of posts/age

Back