What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[ACKNOWLEDGED] Report a bug - ABEZZX - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABEZZX

Donator
Donator
Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Benjamin Morehead
Steam ID: 76561198082012405
Date: Apr 4, 2024
Time: 20:47
Provide a one sentence summary of the bug: Cannot see people or vehicles outside garage door
Provide a full description of the bug: So we noticed after an altercation that we couldn't see anyone outside the garage door when we was inside, but they was able to see us from the outside.
We could see reflections on the garage floor as see in the images provided but could not see actual bodies outside the door meaning we was unable to defend properly / effectively.
Link(s) To Any Screenshots/Footage Of The Bug: https://gyazo.com/5bec631298b86c5253760aa4280961f2

Character Name: Benjamin Morehead
Steam ID: 76561198082012405
Date: Apr 4, 2024
Time: 20:47
Provide a one sentence summary of the bug: Cannot see people or vehicles outside garage door
Provide a full description of the bug: So we noticed after an altercation that we couldn't see anyone outside the garage door when we was inside, but they was able to see us from the outside.
We could see reflections on the garage floor as see in the images provided but could not see actual bodies outside the door meaning we was unable to defend properly / effectively.
Link(s) To Any Screenshots/Footage Of The Bug: https://gyazo.com/5bec631298b86c5253760aa4280961f2

@ABEZZX ,

Hi there I am trying to gain some information for testing this, can you please give me the location where this is happening as I'm not familiar with this particular garage? Also if its a garage for an MLO the building name please. Thanks

@ABEZZX ,

Hi there I am trying to gain some information for testing this, can you please give me the location where this is happening as I'm not familiar with this particular garage? Also if its a garage for an MLO the building name please. ThankS
Hey - Thanks for looking into this, its the Cypress garage, not sure if its part of the penthouse MLO. Its under big red car park.

Thanks for getting back to me, I have managed to recreate this and added to the bug list.

Bug# 678

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back