What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[ACKNOWLEDGED] Report a bug - Joe Scrub - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scrub

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Joe Antonio
Steam ID: 76561198037203634
Date: Feb 29, 2024
Time: 00:00
Provide a one sentence summary of the bug: Smooth Throttle Engine Sound Issue ?
Provide a full description of the bug: When using the new cool & excellent smooth throttle feature, it seems the engine audio is not behaving as it should.

In the video below I accelerate with the smooth throttle on and you can hear the engine isn't really revving, then I will engage the cruise control and release the smooth throttle hotkey, making the engine noise return to 'normal' (not full revs as car is only maintaining speed, not 100% throttle), however if you then use the smooth throttle again with the cruise control on, the engine sound again cuts or almost cuts, despite the car maintaining the same speed.

It's a little bit hard to explain but can be easily demonstrated and replicated by playing around with different cars at different speeds and holding the smooth throttle button with cruise control on.

That's about it, thanks.
Link(s) To Any Screenshots/Footage Of The Bug:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Hi @Joe Scrub

It seems the video you have provided is from another bug. I don't suppose you have a video of this bug?

Hi @Joe Scrub

It seems the video you have provided is from another bug. I don't suppose you have a video of this bug?
My most sincere and deepest apologies Mr Phoenix. I have indeed accidentally provided a video demonstrating a different bug. I have now updated the bug report post with the correct link.

Again, apologies for my mistake and thank you for your time.

Watched the new video and I think I understand.

Bug # 674

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back