What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1022 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuigiGam

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Luigi Gamboni

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1022

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/01/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 9

What best describes this incident ?: Player didn't allow me enough time to reply before shooting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I got into an altercation with a member of the Ballas and after being asked to "come for a chat" I tried to make a break for it by jumping into the gang members unlocked car. Whilst attempting to picklock the car the gang member pulled out a gun on me. My response was slightly delayed due to my shock at the escalation but also because I wasn't sure how to cancel the lock picking sequence. I think the clip attached speaks for itself.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/aVB4hwFdGP0

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello mate. this was myself Its disappointing that you did not try and liaise about this before bringing it here. I am more then willing to come into a discord call and discuss this if you are still happy to do so.

I'm not sure what there is to discuss? Hence me not messaging in OOC and disrupting others RP. I was shot dead and that was that? Not much that can change the situation after the trigger has been pulled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay in that case here we go.
So you have provided 1 minute 2 seconds of footage up to the point where you get shot however if you could provide 3 or 5 minutes you will clearly see we had interacted before this video and it initially started at tirenuts. Me and Jack from the lost was talking when you hit his car and took off in a local so me and jack chased you down the road until we caught up with you. jack then asked you for your insurance details to which you carried on driving to that boxing event at this point I was enjoying the roleplay about an insurance claim so when you ran and hid between all the people watching the boxing I walked up to you and asked you for a chat so on so on...
So that is the part which is missing in your video ^.

Your allegation of RDM I struggle to see... you have got into a gang members car trying to avoid confrontation with me and attempted to steal my car, did you not see the risk escalating by doing this?... I then demanded that you got out my car now I understand you may be new to this and you struggled to figure out the keys to cancel the hotwire however, how would I have known this prior to the roleplay?

Now you have said that I did not give you enough time but I fail to see how when I ordered you out the car then you didn't respond at all and by the way it seems its because you was actually trying to hit the right numbers so you could get away in the car.. I gave time for you to cancel your hot wire and at least speak and say okay sorry im getting out. At least I gave you time to do this.. some would of just shot you straight off the get go.

To finish this off, I have seen in your clip that for you, you started to get out the vehicle however on my screen you was still sat firmly in the car and the door didn't even open. 

I'm not sure what there is to discuss? Hence me not messaging in OOC and disrupting others RP. I was shot dead and that was that? Not much that can change the situation after the trigger has been pulled.
If you had messaged in OOC when this happened I could of clipped the video to show you this but instead you had the mindset as above.

@Azzis correct when he says you need to provide a longer video for a RDM claim. However in your video its clear there was a previous interaction and one of the first things he says to you is "go with me or theres going to be problems" he did not react at all, then you decide to take that as a chance to run and try steal the same guys car that just threatened you.

As for the getting out the car or lockpicking. I imagine if you had hit the correct lock picks you would have left swiftly. Point being here you fucked around and took a chance. It did not pay off. You were given chances to go quietly and chose to try steal the same guys car.

No action will be taken here. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back