What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 11 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: John Thompson
Reported Players: 11
Date: Apr 30, 2024
Time: 18:05
What best describes this incident: Combat Logging
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was stood outside Grove Gas, had an alert it was being robbed. Locked the door and waited for 11 to finish. He then came to the door, told him the police get alerted and im not opening it, more staff turn up, 11 goes into the back of grove gas, when we went in he had dissapeared into thin air.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/2ap4i9jhD36AfJ/d1337QJ3d5Y2?invite=cr-MSwyY2MsNjU1MTY4MDYs

Hello @Tommo

I can see that this player is now back in the server, have you managed to finish your RP with this person?

Hi @Tommo

How did you get their ID? Have you got any proof that they are ID11?

Thank you.

Hi @Tommo

Thank you for that, looking at the logs, I am satisfied that this person has logged off with the intention of not being caught and as such this report will be actioned today.

Character: Adrian Salvadfor
Rule(s) Broken: C2.3
Action: Ban - Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back