What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1171 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA001

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Joseph bane

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1171

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/02/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 200

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hello, I would like to begin this report with saying that we had quite a long chat in QE regarding this however I personally did not feel that we came to a conclusion. They were willing to take responsibility and apologised however I would expect more from a whitelisted gang especially from people who have been playing for a while now.

So to start off, RDM

Myself, Stuart Barker and Finn love (Police officers), were on the island off duty to go explore. Once we landed at cayo perico, we met 2 cutlass who we had a small chat with and continued into the island. They were aware my name was Joseph Bane and hence why I believe this whole situation happened. In QE they told me that they knew I was joseph Bane and since im known as a police officer, they had to kill all 3 of us so it wouldnt come back on them. We came back from the end of kayo perico as we had a feeling that the plane was going to get robbed and we wouldn't be able to get back to the city. Shortly after this we come back to the airstrip and go for the plane however get guns pulled on us. I was told to get out of the plane and within a second or so was shot but ID 1171 (Theo West). I used /me's to explain that I was heavily bleeding from the neck.

- (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order.

However despite my /me's I was put into the back of the car and dumped by the side by ID 1240 - John Scott. I was later then picked up by John Scott and dumped in another place next to Stuart barker and Finn love who had both been executed as well.

So to summarise, Myself and two other off duty police officers went over to cayo perico, we had a chat with cutlass and wondered off, came back later to go back however was shot within seconds of someone telling me to get out the plane. I was then shoved in the back of a car and put in the water.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/-lhJO7Rn8jI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Context is important, and you have chosen to leave out a significant portion of the story; only a few days prior, you performed the identical stunt dressed as a baldie to sting our members. You were wearing the same clothes while on duty, so we were pretty sure you were pulling the same stunt. Throughout the video, you show awareness of the danger you were in; this was not an unprovoked attack, and we attempted to stop you but you ignored us. Despite opening a ticket yourself you still roamed in the same clothes.

vnQbihw.png

Thanks for replying..

I would like to say that me dressing as a baldie in order to practically go undercover was disallowed and at no point did that I act like a new player in that scenario. I identified myself as bane to the 2 lads on the island and hence they put out a groupie message (I assume from what I was told in QE) saying that Joseph bane was on the island. I would also like to say that I can’t carry my police markings with me off duty and since this was the only quick outfit without any I chose this one. 

Regardless of what I was wearing, I believe that in this situation, it has nothing to do with the actual rule break I believe you have committed. Whether I was wearing baldie clothes or police uniform or anything, I personally don’t believe that shooting someone within a second of saying “get out the plane” is high quality roleplay and allowed enough time to comply with demands. And after that taken straight to the water to dump. 

You are on a plane that shows no signs of stopping wearing the same baldie outfits you had arrested us in, context is everything.

I never arrested you? I made 2 arrests with the baldie outfit until I tried it on brinks and he mentioned to me it might be a rule break hence making the ticket. 

And im really sorry but im struggling to understand the context here. Are you arguing that this is an ongoing situation since I was undercover in the baldie outfit which was quite a few days ago?

So @AA001is it correct you have used that same outfit to make arrests on other cutlass members? and you are also known to these people as a cop?

At 2:49 you ask "Do you have a gun on you" and you seem to know your fucked because you dont. Why would you be concerned about needing a gun?

It sounds like as police officers you are all aware of who and what goes on over on that island and laugh and joke about the risks/issues you may face.

Did not arrest any cutlass members to my knowledge no. Did attempt to however was told in looc that was it was power gaming straight after I attempted to ask him questions like “do you know how I can make money..”

and hence making a ticket to staff asking. As you can see in the screen shot,  it was disallowed and but at no point did I arrest any members of cutlass and have not used the outfit to go undercover either. 

I am known to these people as a police officer, sure as I did identify myself at the beginning as Joseph bane. 

Why would you be concerned about needing a gun?
As when we arrived on the island. Their plane looked like it had crashed. We asked them if they needed a ride home and they said no, we’re good. The reason for me asking if anyone had a gun on them was just as a safety measure in case they did do anything like steal a plane (of course whichever use of force is more suitable).

It sounds like as police officers you are all aware of who and what goes on over on that island and laugh and joke about the risks/issues you may face.
Fully aware, yes but I still believe that it has no revelation to the way I was killed. I’m my opinion, we had no ongoing roleplay as far as I know. I arrested 2 people whilst being undercover as baldies and after asking staff have not done it since. To my Knowledge none of them were cutlass. And despite the risks I don’t believe that being shot at within a second of being demanded to get out the plane is high quality roleplay.

Staff can take this report down, dealt with externally. 

Sorry for any inconvenience

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back