What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1269 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

6AN6

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Kash

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1269

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 30/01/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 254

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After kidnapping "1269" she disregards the situation and ignores multiple weapons aimed at her (NVL). Not only ignoring /me's and being shot with just a shrug of the shoulder. Upon the closing of the situation, I ordered her to remove her shoes, clothes and what would happen if she didn't before jogging off; she quickly refused. Thinking she may be uncomfortable with jogging home without her top and bottoms, I toned it down to just her shoes. Confused I attempted to ask her if there were any issues in the "/looc" and she responded quite immaturely. I believe this shows her mentality and disinterest towards Roleplay.

I tried to liaise but she sees no issue.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLBaJzmExJA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kash,

I hope you are well.

That would be me on my Sky character. I complied through majority of the roleplay for example when you told me to put my hands up, when you asked me to drop my weapon and for me to remove my mask and glasses. You then proceeded to ask me to remove my clothes and shoes where I promptly responded with "no that's weird". At that point I'm not sure how you didn't understand you had then made me uncomfortable seeing as I had complied until that point and further from my response in /looc. Especially with my knowledge of the quality of roleplay Cutlass provides where an individual present at the time engaged in rape RP while the remainder of the gang was present. This is not my preference of roleplay and why I was not comfortable removing any further clothing on my character after already removing the mask and glasses. After saying "no that's weird", repeatedly saying no and my /looc message I'm not too sure why you persisted in roleplay in removing my shoes.

I'm not sure if it was to get to this stage and report me or what? 

I'm unsure to why my character was targeted in being taken in the first place and put in this scenario. Your excuse was because I was in a car that boxed you in yet you forgot about the 5 other individuals involved in that and seem to have targeted only me. It seems you had ulterior motives in my eyes and you checking "Yes" on "This is not a revenge report" is a lie. 

When we later went to liaison I had expressed I was not comfortable taking my shoes off and you are correct I did not and do not see the issue with not wanting to take them off.  Despite me saying that you chose to cut me off and waffle on saying "My character is a badman, notorious gangster... blah blah blah" sorry I could not quote you properly, you just bored me and I chose to zone out.

P.S

As you so badly wanted me to take my shoes off to fulfil your needs I have a present to offer you.

JlAoeiw.png

Kind regards,

Sky x

So you decide to post a picture on the forums but refuse to take part in the Roleplay; I believe that demonstrates enough.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for your reply and I hope you are well.

In regards to what I provided in that roleplay scenario, my character was initially kidnapped in the city and complied completely hence how she ended up in the camp in zip ties to start. On the journey there I was bantering with Kash and we were discussing how this whole situation had come out. My character was also asked to say sorry which was also complied and done with added banter in hopes for a response and further the roleplay. I was asked to remove the glasses and mask which was also complied. I roleplayed how I was really scared when a machete was held to my characters shoulder and added a quiver in my voice when saying I was scared. I was told a picture was going to be taken where I tried to have a laugh and emoted a finger pose for. I tried my best to make sure the roleplay wasn't one sided and both parties could enjoy it. 

Being kidnapped isn't a scenario I'm often faced with in roleplay so I can understand I could perhaps improved my part of the roleplay in this scenario for example when shot in the foot I could have acted hurt. I did try to roleplay my injuries moving forward for example when being stabbed, incapacitated and left to die.

To the question of why my character was uncomfortable getting her toes out. I wouldn't say it was about the toes. It's more how it was initially asked together with taking the clothes off as it was said "take your clothes and shoes off" meaning those 2 requests have now been put in the same category. If a woman was asked to remove any item of her clothes that would make her severely uncomfortable which my character was and expressed but that was clearly missed. Before that when asked to take other items of clothing of like the mask and glasses, I did so without hesitation so saying no to the remainder was not respected. It felt like a very one sided roleplay situation and making sure I also enjoyed it wasn't considered.

I am extremely disappointed to see this situation has escalated as far as it has. Despite being repeatedly interrupted and spoken over in liaison I left saying "if you feel like taking this further go ahead" and I was met with the response of "no there's no need" yet this is what it has come to.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Kind regards,

Sky x

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello both @6AN6and @Bella Uchiha

This situation here is quite a unique one, I can see valid points and arguments from both sides, however, after a chat with other staff members we have came to the conclusion, the absolute number one that could have avoided this report is communication, from both parties, I understand that in the heat of the moment this can often be overlooked,

Sky, I appreciate your efforts here to create a fun and interesting scenario, complying with most demands that are there, I understand from your comments above, that when Kash asked you to remove your clothes and shoes you were uncomfortable with this, as is your right to be, I know that you straight up said to Kash that you weren't happy with this, but this could have also been solidified using methods available to you such as /looc and /me, just to make it 100% clear that not only were you not happy with this in character, but you also weren't happy with it out of character.

Kash, communication from your side could have also been better, I know that when Sky said she was uncomfortable with the situation you explained above that you changed it to shoes only and I'm happy that you picked up on Sky being uncomfortable, however, you could have communicated it is such a way that you had changed the demand to just shoes, such as by saying 'Oh, alright then, shoes only', as I'm going to be honest, the way you changed it, without you clarifying that in this report, I still thought you were going on about everything.

Moving onto the claim of NVL, this will be upheld, but with the above taken into consideration, when it comes to the NVL claim towards the shoes, I am not going to uphold that aspect, however, Sky, when you started running around, thats when it changed course, I know certain gang members had asked you to stand still, and you did comply but started moving off again a short time later,  had you have stayed standing still during this interaction it would have been different, and for that the following will apply,

Character : Lylla Lawrence
Rule(s) Broken : G2.4
Action : Warning 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back