What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 139 Marabunta - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam420

Banned
Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Sam Chong

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 139 Marabunta

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/14/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1600

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Pretty self explanatory from the clip.
Myself and 2 other gang members (one in a heli watching over and one in a car waiting for me) organised a kidnapping of Marabunta due to the ongoing beef between our groups.

He had 2 guns to his head and turned to stab me. This is not a case of "taking chances" as he was clearly outnumbered 2-1 and simply did not want to roleplay.

Tried to resolve this in liaison but it was denied. Not too sure what he's talking about.
https://imgur.com/YXhstHf

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1J7iHI_jyC_JVQ/d1337B4rIOAq?invite=cr-MSxreGssMTk2MjAwMDk1LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I only seen one player that pulled in front of the cars telling me hands up, so I got the switchblade out and tried to back myself, I didn’t see the other player behind me, when it was being sorted I have spoken to another member who was with you and his words was ‘yeah I’d of done the same and tried to back it’ so when you asked about QE I said no because it seemed sorted? I would of thought he could of let you know 

i was the one who said i would back it, we was in rp, by no means was we talking about the rulebreak, i was simply roleplaying saying i would do the same thing. 

Thanks for the swift reply @mac91,

You told one of our gang members while you were down that you panicked because you saw 2 people. You can quite clearly hear two people. Do you have a clip of you only being able to see and hear 1 person?

With the greatest respect, liaisons are not meant to be carried out IC and any conversation you had with someone would've been for RP, not to resolve your rule break. 

I understand tensions are high between the 2 gangs and people panic. I was going to offer you the opportunity to admit to your rule break and apologise in QE but you denied it, so I will have to leave this for staff to decide. 

My bad mate didnt think it would come to this if im honest bro, but it is what it is man ill learn from it and make sure it wont happen again.

You're all good mate. Thanks for the honesty and hopefully see you in the city sometime again.

@staff please cancel/ignore this report. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening!

I'm glad to see you've both spoken about this and have managed to resolve the situation.
I will get this report closed off as requested.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back