What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 158 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogueybearx

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ramsay RAMBO

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 158

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/29/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2018

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I will keep this report short, I was sat on turf scrolling though Tweedle and a few cars pull up. I waved but they didnt see me. As soon as they did one balla (158) Jumps out of his car and just shoots me. No RP what so ever. I have taken 158 to Liason and he said that my boys have been RDM'ing them so they decided to do it to us. At this point I said that one rule break does not make another one any better and if people are breaking rules they should be accounable. To which they started bringing in the long war we have ongoing.

To Clarify Grove and Ballas currently have no war rules on due to breaks from both sides. This means that server rules apply which both side agreed to and understand. Yes the war has been going on for a while now but i exspect better RP from a whitelisted gang.

Like I said short report for a clear RDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1SdWa2UFu_1aMZ/d1337QGJrqAl?invite=cr-MSx0VmksNTE2NjczMjgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

We have had KOS all war. You all expect this to happen just like we do. We have both done it and been fine up until now. Why the sudden report? War rules have always been in place and the only ones to disregard them are you guys. After 3 months if you wasn't expecting this to happen maybe you guys could have engaged in some RP to end it but instead you have done nothing. 

War Rules have not been in play for about 2+ weeks which you know is the case. As stated above. I have tried to come up with different RP situations like I tried today and was looking to talk but no. Got killed on sight. As said the liaison didn't work I will leave this for staff to deal with.

Regardless of if you think war rules have been called off , KOS has still applied to both sides as many clips can show. To me it seems you were standing there , posting a picture on tweedle looking for someone to come down and shoot you so you could write this up. Just because you wanted to have a chill one as stated in dm's doesn't mean you can expect nothing to happen. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect RP mate. You know you should have done better there as that was not high quality roleplay in anyway. Also then just decide to leave me on the roof with 0 RP after shooting me. Again poor. 

The only thing poor here is the fact you are resorting to ending a RP war with people getting banned. This has been a ongoing situation for 3 months , if you really think that wasn't going to happen after sitting on your own turf in full colours after this lengthy war then i don't know what to tell you. Both sides agreed to KOS and if you have a issue with it then maybe you should have taken it up with both leaders. 

As stated there is no current war rules so stop acting like they are still in play here. Also resorting to ending a RP war with people getting banned? I really hate reporting people and like to give people the chance, Normally. But I tried to liase and you was just all salt. I will not comment further as I have nothing else to say we will see what Staff think of the situation.

You say there there was salt but it was you just saying ill throw a report up? If war rules wasn't in play why are we both still doing the same things we agreed on? You knew exactly what you was doing when you stood there and posted on tweedle , Then posted gps for help. Stop acting like anything is even remotely at fault here. Plenty of clips i can show up until last night of your side doing the same thing , because that is what we agreed on. 

I did not post on Tweedle. I did GPS to make sure people knew where I was or if I went missing. As stated I was hoping for ROLEPLAY and just got RDM. You may feel hard done by but all I wanted to do is chill and have a evening of Roleplay and a bit of banter between us instead you left me on the roof for about 20+mins after shooting me. Even some quality Roleplay after shooting me would have been better. Doesn't make up for the rule break but it would have been something. I do not care how this war goes OOC, Yes my character will fight it to the death but I have no Ego on this unlike others. To say I am using this as tool to win is just childish. 

You did post on tweedle , you replied to Craig and that's why we came down. Its just funny you start reporting now even though the way we have been fighting in RP has never changed. You are the only one feeling hard done by as the report shows. Next time don't agree to KOS if you just want to report when people kill you on sight. 

With all due respect that is a different situation and one rule break does not make up for another. As stated above several times now. There is no set in place WAR RULES and that means its server rules. Also commenting on someone elses report when it is nothing to do with you is a big no no. Just Fyi. So lets just leave this to staff now as I think everything has been said.

I think you missed the point completely on waynes response. The point is grove still act on KOS rules in colours and the fact it was 8 days ago means your response of war rules being off for weeks just isnt true. We both expect this.

Ok I will put this bluntly war rules have been off for a long time now. We all know that and people have just been doing what they want and acting like this is a frag server. If you didn't report for the RDM you experienced then that's on you. As I said one rule break does not make up for another. Next time try some roleplay after shooting someone and not just leaving them to bleed out. Might make a difference. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I could also chuck lots of different videos of different situations in here. Again if you was not happy with other situations, Report it. Don't start throwing other people into this report as it does not concern them. Simple fact is I am reporting this incident and not others. 

You are missing the point yet again, KOS still applies as the video shows. You are looking to throw these up to end a RP war that can all be sorted in game but you guys have chosen not to. Instead of reporting try some RP.

Now your just being childish. I wanted RP and you provided RDM. Again there are no KOS rules. That video you showed was a small part of a situation and not the full situation. I am not tying to end the war as stated previously I don't really care that much which way the war goes. All I ask for is quality RP or at least for both sides to enjoy the situation. 

Right lets get this wrapped up. 

First thing i think when watching this, is that its some sort of setup for a report. Your actions in game there are very strange considering you are so clearly at a disadvantage there. You seem to stand there, wave taking the piss knowing the chances are you would just be shot and as soon as you were it was a saved clip. I am making my own assumptions here but if i were in that scenario, i would probabaly not be standing on the house waving at your 'enemy'. Does not make sense what you are doing.

Do i agree you should be provided roleplay before being shot? absolutely. 

However, Ballas/Grove have been at it now for long enough, you have admitted between you and Bmav that BOTH sides have played dirty like this and done a lot of KOS type stuff. Now i could be wrong here however, i am going to be saying that you knew exactly what was going to happen there and you have put yourself in a scenario in game which means you could then report it to get the other side in trouble despite BOTH sides doing this type of KOS stuff. 

Your war rules/previous situations i dont really care about but what i will say going forward. From this point forward we will be expecting roleplay. From both sides. It might be worth both leads having a chat about where your going with this 'war' because right now it does seem the only battleground is on the forums.

@Bmav  @Rogueybearx   @Tyson Blake

Please let your groups know, any more KOS unless agreed with staff for 'war rules' will be considered RDM. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back