What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 170 + unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pest

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jacob Campbell

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 170 + unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/31/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1610

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.3) (G1.5)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A small group of police and civilians were chilling at pillbox cause there wasn't much happening and we were just having a laugh. all of a sudden i see a moped which looked like it had multiple people on it cause there was those mobile storage boxes on it. They arrived randomly and the guy on the back (who you can even see nor can you get their session head for some reason because they are in the box on the back) started just driving around hitting police cars for no real RP reason, no previous conversation was had between myself and them and it just seemed as if they was bored, i followed them for a short while to double check they actually had 2 people on the bike and you can barely see the legs of the second guy on the back, I believe this to be a clear violation of both Powergaming and Baiting, they clearly wanted a chase from police (at least thats what it seemed like) and i mean, having someone in the back almost completely invisible because they are wearing those boxes is just silly really.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://i.imgur.com/8R1tVmY.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

sorry im shit with these forums uploading more evidence now.

v4hYvzH.png

r2fWbDR.png

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Swm5w83QWIkTU/d1337pTK9uec?invite=cr-MSxjc0QsNDcyMDY3Myw

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No
i think i meant to put YES that this is NOT a revenge report lol

@PestWhilst i can see how this looks at first glance before we decide if rules were broken do you have a longer video of them at all? Its hard to say why they might be doing that from your clip. 

Heya.

So unfortunately I've only got 28 seconds prior which is basically just the same as the first clip of the two driving past hitting my car, first time i saw them was from a distance and they was hitting my car so I walked up and was confused cause obviously it looks really dodgy with the storage boxes, and sadly due to my own incompetence i didn't get anything else clipped.

This is the 28 Seconds beforehand where you can here him say "there's no way he can catch us" basically just trying to aggravate myself into a chase of some kind, or just trying to get a reaction of some sort. Where this clip ends is where the other one starts.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1SwlRdw_Kx1nP9/d133734yooh9?invite=cr-MSxPWVQsNDcyMDY3Myw

i understand it may not be enough evidence but more just wanted to raise the concern as to be honest i'm not 100% sure if its particularly allowed to be done, just seemed from an RP perspective as a slight bit of powergaming and baiting.

No I was the driver, but i'm confused, i was driving the bike we were genuinly mining infact he was t posing to show that he was there and the whole thing was a joke with the other cop i don't understand why he went and reported it as cear violation of both Powergaming and Baiting 

I Really really wish you had a longer video as we were joking with the other cop behind you and he was lughing with us we didn't mean and will never do Powergaming and Bait anyone it was just a random momment where we are joking with the other cop when i saw you not having it i just left you alone, i truly wish you actully tried to talk to me in discord as all of this could have been fixed, I would like to say it's trully sad to see this report as it if the clip is longer you would see me joking with the other cop officer

the other guy i genuinly don't remmber his name we were mining and trying to get our smelting up

I Genuinely feel this report is bad faith, since clearly No advangtae were taken to call it powergaming we were Genuinely using the bike to move around.
i been in this community since 2014 and i know better to do such an act infact i made sure the guy in the back will be visable at all time even when i was joking with the other cop.

Thank you for the response Alaseer.

I Really really wish you had a longer video as we were joking with the other cop behind you and he was lughing with us we didn't mean and will never do Powergaming and Bait anyone it was just a random momment where we are joking with the other cop when i saw you not having it i just left you alone, i truly wish you actully tried to talk to me in discord as all of this could have been fixed, I would like to say it's trully sad to see this report as it if the clip is longer you would see me joking with the other cop officer
I was there for about 15 mins and not once did I see you until you came along to hit the cars.

I Genuinely feel this report is bad faith, since clearly No advangtae were taken to call it powergaming we were Genuinely using the bike to move around.
i been in this community since 2014 and i know better to do such an act infact i made sure the guy in the back will be visable at all time even when i was joking with the other cop.
This report is 100% not in bad faith, and just because you've been here a while doesn't mean you can't make a mistake mate, plus just because a TINY bit of the guy on the back is visible doesn't make it fine at all, for example. If I'm in a shootout, and I'm head glitching behind a wall, and all you can see is my hand. Just because you can see a tiny piece of my character doesn't make it fine. and to be completely honest "visable at all times" is a super understatement 

I Really really wish you had a longer video
Unfortunately I don't as i can only clip in intervals of 1 min with medal because my PC and internet is not the greatest. But thankfully the situation was only around 1 minute long.

i don't understand why he went and reported it as cear violation of both Powergaming and Baiting
as I said before from my POV I see 2 guys on a bike one of them being almost completely invisible kicking cars, to me that's baiting for attention and leaving saying "there's no way he can catch us" when I hear that it makes me think damn he wants me to chase.

Also I was going to ask you to discord but from your responses to me in OOC I decided that would have been a waste of both mine and your breath.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there for about 15 mins and not once did I see you until you came along to hit the cars.
Now this is concerning since i was there for like 4min, why are you saying the opposite?

This report is 100% not in bad faith, and just because you've been here a while doesn't mean you can't make a mistake mate, plus just because a TINY bit of the guy on the back is visible doesn't make it fine at all, for example. If I'm in a shootout, and I'm head glitching behind a wall, and all you can see is my hand. Just because you can see a tiny piece of my character doesn't make it fine. and to be completely honest "visable at all times" is a super understatement 

1 hour ago, ALASEER said:
This report is 100% could have been dealt with if you talked to me in discord, True everyone can make mistake but i don't believethat you see the full picture, on the 31 of January was the first day we tried the boxs and our intention was not to gain any advantage we literally was using the bike to work as well and if there was a better way to show ourself i would have advised the guy to do it saying that i'm still so confuesed why you even started this report if you have any hard feelings about anything i am free to have a chat with you but please don't report people to get rid of them for your personal issues with people.

Unfortunately I don't as i can only clip in intervals of 1 min with medal because my PC and internet is not the greatest. But thankfully the situation was only around 1 minute long.

1 hour ago, ALASEER said:
The situation is difenatly not around 1 minute since i was talking to the police offecer and joking with him so please stop saying not correct info Thank you.
Please note that i play on low specs as well i am still able to record longer clips becuase if you got a longer clip you would be able to prove your claims.

as I said before from my POV I see 2 guys on a bike one of them being almost completely invisible kicking cars, to me that's baiting for attention and leaving saying "there's no way he can catch us" when I hear that it makes me think damn he wants me to chase.

Also I was going to ask you to discord but from your responses to me in OOC I decided that would have been a waste of both mine and your breath.
I Do understand that you may have a diffrent POV,  saying "there's no way he can catch us" was sarcastic mate to stop the situation with you. as i saw it's truly silly to think i can gain any kind of an advantage on that scootar, Also since faild to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting to save your breath change this.
You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting:
 Yes to NO

ON LAST NOTE: please have a good day and remmber what happen in game stay in game ❤️

Now this is concerning since i was there for like 4min, why are you saying the opposite?
Do you not think its possible that we just didn't interact with each other then? cause I was there for 15 mins before when there was about 7 people there, there was me 3 other officers and a few civilians dancing on cars chilling and then 10 mins later you show up and start kicking cars.

please don't report people to get rid of them for your personal issues with people.
Personal issues? do I know you from somewhere? I don't think so. I've never interacted with you as far as I'm aware.

resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting to save your breath change this.
You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting:
 Yes to NO
I messaged you on OOC and you didn't give a shit so I didn't ask for discord as I would not have gotten anywhere as I stated in my previous message.

I'm not going to reply further and will just leave it to staff to decide what rules have or have not been broken because I'm talking to a brick wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wish you had a longer video because all of this could have been explained on the video possibly as this moment this is taking too much time that why I prefer to stop replying and just wait for the staff to reply I truly believe everyone will get his justice. 

I've taken a quick look over this report, and I'll make this short and sweet.

This report is going to be denied on the grounds of the footage not being clear enough to make any reasonable deductions.

But I will add; Using a box to mask a player in this manner would be considered exploiting, which comes with a permanent ban. It is NOT to be used like this

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back