What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 24 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowlcutkid

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Finn Love

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 24

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/02/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1815

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I logged out on the island earlier in the day before storm, when I came back in I ran towards a Boris Bike where I was found by 2 people and taken in tipzies to a 3rd person. They stated I'd been stealing coke from them as they'd called a package in and they'd saw who had done it. I never took their coke, I had no coke on me. The RP from 24 was just incredibly poor and within 20 seconds he went from talking to me to murdering me for something that never happened. The Island isn't an exclusive place and I fail to see how he can go around murdering everyone on the chance they might have stolen coke. I didn't bother with QE as the RP was so poor and his justifications from /looc were that I was lippy towards him? 

During them dumping me, in the vehicle, they came across 2 other people on the island who they also accused of stealing their coke, but if they were convinced it was me then they wouldn't be accusing them. Overall, 24 and the other others, who aren't being reported, had very poor RP and seemed like an excuse to rob and kill people. I know you're going to get g-checked and robbed on the island, I knew the risk OOC/IC, but there's no RP here to be murdering people.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daO4Lou72Rg
https://imgur.com/a/uKyZtlo (The second group they accused of stealing their coke, too)

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there Finn

I would like to come with a few pointers on your report

I logged out on the island earlier in the day before storm, when I came back in I ran towards a Boris Bike where I was found by 2 people and taken in tipzies to a 3rd person. They stated I'd been stealing coke from them as they'd called a package in and they'd saw who had done it. I never took their coke, I had no coke on me.
so to this i will say we saw the thief fly off in an airplane before storm and come back before storm aswell, we found you after storm so you wouldent have any coke on you.

The RP from 24 was just incredibly poor and within 20 seconds he went from talking to me to murdering me for something that never happened.
so in terms of the part of you never stealing the coke then i can only say we are a cholo gang in RP and not the police... we dont have to prove that something happend or not we can go off on a hunch. if you where just wrong place wrong time then thats very unfortunant.

The Island isn't an exclusive place and I fail to see how he can go around murdering everyone on the chance they might have stolen coke.
We had just seen someone steal our coke as its just happend before storm so we where sticking people up that was on the island since we knew the thief was still on the island

/looc were that I was lippy towards him?
I dident say this in OOC I believe but i did tell my gangmember I shot him because he was being lippy. 
In my opinion if you are in zipties and have a shotgun to you then the smartest idea isent to start saying "you are aware that his island is not owned by you" in a way your suggesting my character is stupid or dellusional. aka. getting smart/lippy with me.

ulitmately what i wanted was to shoot you in the belly to show you whos boss and stuff the pit of a hole with some gaze. Making you go thru the pain for stealing my packages. but I could tell that the whole RP kinda stopped there since you got quite (died) and jumped straight in Looc. I would have told you this in a liason but since your first to messages in OOC was following:
"That was incredibly poor RP"
"you can expect a forum report from that, dont even bother with QE"

I would have preffered i Liason so we could have talked about it

Now i have some points/questions for you clip. You are spamming session heads as much as possible from the moment you got nabbed any specific reason for that?

also 1 minutte into the clip why are you unmuting in the middle of roleplay and muting again on discord

Hello there Finn

I would like to come with a few pointers on your report

so to this i will say we saw the thief fly off in an airplane before storm and come back before storm aswell, we found you after storm so you wouldent have any coke on you.

so in terms of the part of you never stealing the coke then i can only say we are a cholo gang in RP and not the police... we dont have to prove that something happend or not we can go off on a hunch. if you where just wrong place wrong time then thats very unfortunant.

We had just seen someone steal our coke as its just happend before storm so we where sticking people up that was on the island since we knew the thief was still on the island

I dident say this in OOC I believe but i did tell my gangmember I shot him because he was being lippy. 
In my opinion if you are in zipties and have a shotgun to you then the smartest idea isent to start saying "you are aware that his island is not owned by you" in a way your suggesting my character is stupid or dellusional. aka. getting smart/lippy with me.

ulitmately what i wanted was to shoot you in the belly to show you whos boss and stuff the pit of a hole with some gaze. Making you go thru the pain for stealing my packages. but I could tell that the whole RP kinda stopped there since you got quite (died) and jumped straight in Looc. I would have told you this in a liason but since your first to messages in OOC was following:
"That was incredibly poor RP"
"you can expect a forum report from that, dont even bother with QE"

I would have preffered i Liason so we could have talked about it

Now i have some points/questions for you clip. You are spamming session heads as much as possible from the moment you got nabbed any specific reason for that?

also 1 minutte into the clip why are you unmuting in the middle of roleplay and muting again on discord

Hi,

You clearly didn't see who stole your coke like you claimed because if you did you wouldn't be running everyone's pockets and murdering them for it. You're right, gangs don't need to follow the law and your burden of proof is much lower, but there are still rules... Such as G7.3 where your execution wasn't realistic nor featuring high-quality RP. My big issue here is that you're claiming to have seen who took the coke but then you're also aware I arrived after you so I'm not sure when I'd have had this opportunity to steal anything? Your entire RP here is based off misinformation and when I say, I didn't steal your coke, you keep telling me to stop lying - essentially - I told you the truth and I got killed, if I'd have lied and said I stole it we both know I'd have met the same ending. 

Yes, I didn't believe QE was beneficial in this circumstance because we're never going to come to an agreement or see the other person's side of things - I'll glady QE with most people where I think it has some benefit... But the RP was poor and you're unlikely to admit that so we'd be in this situation anyway. I've resolved all but one situation in QE before so I'm not one to quickly avoid QE where I can. 

As for your questions, I session headed for your IDs because the second you nabbed me I knew it was going to turn into something - I do this a lot for reports but as you can tell by my report history I very rarely feel the need to go to the forums. I'm not abusing the system to find you hiding in a bush etc. you're all clearly visible and talking to me so it's nothing more to assist with reports. As for the Discord, I was watching Netflix with my friend at the same time on Discord, which you can see, I muted so he wouldn't hear me -- he doesn't play the server and has never downloaded FiveM... Happy to give staff his discord if they wanna check and make sure he's not in RPUK. 

You clearly didn't see who stole your coke like you claimed because if you did you wouldn't be running everyone's pockets and murdering them for it. You're right, gangs don't need to follow the law and your burden of proof is much lower, but there are still rules...
Normally there is a reason for people to be on island other than collecting bananas, collecting coke or for police to try and get some coke collecters.

Such as G7.3 where your execution wasn't realistic nor featuring high-quality RP.
already replied to this but i can try and go more in depth.. So you are held at gunpoint by an agressive gunman and you decide to try and make a fool of him infront of his fellow gangsters by trying to make him seem dump or dellusional by coming with smart answers. Now if you wanted to prolong the roleplay a bit more you could have pleated for your life or trying to explain etc. but you decided to be smart and felt the concequences. I did still want to proceed RP tho but you where straight in OOC chat so we just cut it there and tried sending you to the fish.

I do agree it ended out being a poor RP scenario but I as a player will always do what i feel natural in roleplay and in that situation shooting you to show whos boss was what i felt was natural, the fact you died instantly from a gut shot is ofcourse unfortunant in rp and not what i hoped for.

I have quoted my old reply for context

My big issue here is that you're claiming to have seen who took the coke but then you're also aware I arrived after you so I'm not sure when I'd have had this opportunity to steal anything?
In Character im a cholo gangster and if I suspect someone of stealing from me im not gonna ask them nicely, im going to be stubborn bastard claiming stuff. have you ever heard a gangster go "escuse me mister you havent by any chance seen my cokaine i must have left it around here somewhere" I like to stay in character as much as possible when playing the server. trust in IRL im a more reasonable guy but in RP my character is not, he is a gangster.

As for the Discord, I was watching Netflix with my friend at the same time on Discord, which you can see, I muted so he wouldn't hear me
So for this thats probably fair enough, but you did unmute and talked(can be seen on the green ring around you picture) in the clip around 1minut and not mute. I wont comment any furthere on this tho

Normally there is a reason for people to be on island other than collecting bananas, collecting coke or for police to try and get some coke collecters.
Sure, but you'd searched me so you knew I wasn't a cop etc. 

eady replied to this but i can try and go more in depth.. So you are held at gunpoint by an agressive gunman and you decide to try and make a fool of him infront of his fellow gangsters by trying to make him seem dump or dellusional by coming with smart answers. Now if you wanted to prolong the roleplay a bit more you could have pleated for your life or trying to explain etc. but you decided to be smart and felt the concequences. I did still want to proceed RP tho but you where straight in OOC chat so we just cut it there and tried sending you to the fish.

I do agree it ended out being a poor RP scenario but I as a player will always do what i feel natural in roleplay and in that situation shooting you to show whos boss was what i felt was natural, the fact you died instantly from a gut shot is ofcourse unfortunant in rp and not what i hoped for.
I told you that the Island is not an exclusive place, not to embarrass you (not sure how that would?) but to make you understand there are other people around... Which, 5 minutes later you discovered when you found that second group you robbed, and accused of taking your coke. I'll let staff decide if my answers were smart, but I'm really answering the same question over and over which is "No, I didn't steal your coke" but you wanted me to lie it seems. It's also a bit silly to blame me for dying because you shot me in the face with a shotgun... It's a shotgun, my guy, you're going to turn me into swiss cheese at that distance. There was nothing said by you until after the fact to indicate you only meant to shoot me in the stomach, but from my POV you looked like you blasted my face off. Your friend had a pistol, if you wanted to do less damage you should have swapped - bit unfair to try and put that on my RP. 

Again, for Discord, he asked why I'd muted and I said "getting robbed, gimme 5 mins" and remuted - that's as deep as it goes.

I think we've put our sides across, I'll wait for staff to review and decide. Thanks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So from what i can see, you being on the island did span over a restart meaning if you had got there in that plane they are talking about or something did happen we would never be able to see. However, i will say with your actions in game here and i believe the roleplay they gave you before the final shooting was okay. Im not going to say "north" provided the most roleplay ever however he came over as more of an aggressive character than the other 2 who kidnapped you. 

I have a hunch you know something about the stolen coke as your comments in RP do come off as slightly cheeky when you know nothing can be proven but you also know they cant prove otherwise. So, wether im right or wrong here you were very hot on the sessionheads and almost as soon as this happened you started typing. I semi think you were expecting this for some reason. 

However, what i think about the scenario and can assume from what i see. Does not change the fact, i believe they provided enough roleplay as "gang bangers" in this scenario. There was no RDM. Whilst the reasoning for the kill could be wrong (in your eyes) they still provided RP in doing so. 

Thanks for the report. 

No action taken. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back