What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 242 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy Abeba

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Timmy Abeba

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 242

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/21/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1845

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Found someone at luchettis parking, Refused to tell us his name so we get out and pointed guns at him in a effort to force him to, with 2 guns pointed at him and many azteca cars parked and driving around him he stabs Hayley, i believe this to be NVL because there is literally no chance of him surviving the situation. If he had a gun i would understand but being as he only had a knife i would class this as NVL, He is at a 2v1 with a CLEAR disadvantage, i decided not to go QE with him as i dont see any positive outcome coming from it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1WEMNi7qLYu_xJ/d13375n8zOI7?invite=cr-MSxURmosMTczNDExOTA1LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was on my turf with one person pointing a gun at me from my pov. I couldn't see behind so my character took their chance and valued their life in a 1v1 scenario.

Timmy never alerted me that he was behind with a gun and gave no commands.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @edb0y8

Im not going to lie, this report looks very bad against you, as though, you didn’t care of the consequences so long as you ‘downed’ one of them.

I don’t suppose you have a clip from your perspective to prove that you didn’t see anyone behind you?

I've just logged on and had no idea what was happening. also due to just logging on I didn't have my clipping set up yet.

As far as I was aware I was in the car menu and saw one person which I was close enough to take my chance.

I think this situation is very similar to the report I will provide for you that I've seen.

@Hank Summers

I sadly dont as i record session and i basically got the clip in the report and deleted the rest as i saw no need for it because session recordings take a lot of space, I can explain that basically what happened was we pulled up and he refused to tell us his name, Not speaking much and just saying he's just flown in. Therefore leading us to get out the car and point guns at him asking what his name is. He knew there was two people as he was literally talking to both me and Hayley, There is also a Azteca watching just down the road also ( https://imgur.com/Fve7C8s )

I do just find it a bit hard to believe he only saw one person and then as soon as i got out and more Azteca's turned up he decided to stab her at that exact moment.

So I'm going to wrap this report up now :)

I do believe that @edb0y8 was in the car menu at the time, making it hard to see in his peripheral vision, I will extend the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.

At the same time, if he truly believed that he was in a 1v1 he was close enough to be able to do something even though he had a gun pointed at him and as such I don't believe he was at a significant disadvantage due to the other player not having time to react to his stabbing.

No action taken this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back