What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 321 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlewacko4

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Taylor Smith
Reported Players: 321
Date: Mar 16, 2024
Time: 5:15
What best describes this incident: rdm
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and another person was planning on robbing this person that was selling. We waited for him to get off his bike, which by the time we got to him he was already on his bike the person that was driving the car I was in accidentally hit him as you can see here - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/21f7R5sOhtfzKj/d1337KzOZ3kf?invite=cr-MSxPdWYsMjExODQ0ODk0LA .
We then proceeded to to drive around for around 5 mins. Went back to the same spot where we saw the person we was going to rob (321) which he is there again we drive past he starts beeping his horn at us. We continued driving past which then we get followed by the person we was planning on robbing. I saw him pull out a gun then he just starts shooting at us without any roleplay behind it which can be seen here - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/21faeaGtiBLghV/d1337UsHxAR0?invite=cr-MSxQY2gsMjExODQ0ODk0LA .
He was radioing threw to his mates that he had downed us. He was also saying that we was going to rob him (which we was but me or the person I was with at the time never actually got to have any commination with him due to him taking off on his bike).
I would also like to add in the clip below that I have linked u will see me get out of the car with a switchblade in hand. Which I didn't even know I had out in heat of the moment, as u can also see in the clip that is linked I didn't intentionally get the switchblade out. Which that is my bad on my end and I hold my hands up on that looking like NVL. But I have also clipped right from when we saw him back at that spot again which is in both of these clips but I had to do it in separate parts.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/21fbFuYJH7Xc8P/d1337MYJ1CiK?invite=cr-MSxCNEIsMjExODQ0ODk0LA

Hello @Littlewacko4

When it comes to RDM and RVDM reports we would always ask for 3-5 minutes of unedited video before the incident took place to gather context about it.

However, on this occasion, I'm going to be denying this report for the following,

When you drove up on and crashed into the individual in question, you started the scenario there and then, even though you drove away, you came back, to the same area, in the same car, in the same clothes everything and would have been easily identifiable, nothing about this person shooting you was then random.

I hope you understand why this report has been denied,

Thank you.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back