What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 350,230 - GTA RP

Jim richards

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Jim Richards
Reported Players: 350,230
Date: Apr 2, 2024
Time: 19:00
What best describes this incident: RDM
Please (in detail) describe the incident: The clip shows a number of Pyrus chasing myself, after a little time 230 decided to ram me off my bike and 350 proceeds to run me over to incapacitate me. I am then left for dead at the end of the clip.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello, I believe I am the one in the Rebla (Pirus), I just want to clarify that from my eyes I did not see you on the floor, due to the de-sync that occurred when you got hit off your bike, I do not have my POV clip but from my side you ended up where your bike was and then turned invisible, as for the ''RDM'' claim, we were chasing you for about 5 minutes and Pirus and Vagos have been having beef for the past couple of days so you know why we were chasing you, so calling it RDM is false, as you were hiding for a reason.

If I need to say any more the staff can tell me to do so, but I do not think this is a valid report and is just a waste of staffs time to be honest.

The clip that you are providing is not RDM. The past few days we have been hunting vagos as your higher ups know. (If they haven't passed on this information to you, thats on them). We were chasing you for ages and you aknowledged that we were aswell, as you were trying to get away. You had no intention to stop, so we proceeded to knock you off your bike.

When you fell off your bike you were dsynced, which explains why you got ran over.

Hi @TokyoGBC and @Bobby Smith

I haven’t yet reviewed this case, just trying to set them up for review, but looking at what has been mentioned in the replies I think a POV from your side would be beneficial to yourselves.

Thank you.

Hello Hank, I do not have a POV from this as I only clip things I think need clipped, as you can see when im driving the rebla, he does in fact desync as most of us head over towards his motorbike, which is where i saw him go, and when i do accidentally drive over him, i go straight through him because of it, if it wasnt desync i would have kinda bumped over him like a speed bump, but I didnt. Genuinely in my eyes he was over at his motorbike and I did not see him on the floor at all.

Good evening all,

The alleged rule break here is RDM (G1.2), although, in this context, it would be RVDM (G1.1).

After careful review of the footage supplied, with the responses of those involved, and discussion with another senior member of staff, I've reached an outcome.

I think we can all agree, what we witnessed in the footage at 4:11 was a bit shit for the player. The initial bonnet, then the tumbling car slamming into the player and finally the third car swerves into the player. The third car successfully incapacitates the player. If that was any of us in that situation, regardless of context, we'd all feel a bit hard done by, wouldn't we? So I can understand and agree why an issue has been raised regarding this, however, is this RVDM? I'm inclined to say, no, it is not. It was certainly not random, all parties involved were more than acutely aware of the situation and prior storylines. This can be verified via radio communications nearer the start of the video on the Vagos radio frequency.

The other critical part of the rule is whether the attacking party engaged in high-quality roleplay before attacking. In this context, given the length of the chase, the roleplay storyline involved, and the pursuit driving to evade capture, is it reasonable to expect Pirus to be able to catch and interact with the player all whilst driving 90/100mph, bobbing and weaving through alleyways and back-streets? It isn't. Had Pirus instantly rammed the player off his bike right at the start, it would be clear-cut RVDM, regardless of prior context, however, given both parties are aware of what's happening, what's likely to occur if the player is captured, the length of time in the chase and other factors, I argue the initial bonneting off the bike is completely reasonable in this context. The second car that comes tumbling over the player, although comedic in its own right, is an accident. But that third car is what grinds my gears, that was the unnecessary ram, excessive is the word that comes to mind. Now, that collision was blamed on desync, but without any footage to verify this from the driver's POV, and the nature of the driving in the player's footage, I'm inclined to call that bullshit. This is where an issue is raised, and not with RVDM, but using common sense.

I continued watching the footage, the player gets 'scooped up' into a supercar and driven to the hide-out spot where Pirus try to continue the roleplay. This is the redeeming factor for Pirus and the downfall of the reporter, the scales begin to balance. As Pirus try to tend to the player's wounds, albeit likely too serious for their medical skills, they try to engage in roleplay. Roleplay is a two-way street, it's a bit of give and take. And after watching a lengthy scenario, the player provides two /me's. "/me no pulse" initially and "/me zero pulse" later. Pirus attempted to roleplay but got nothing back. Why might this be? Maybe the player is begrudged because of the prior scenario, sure, completely understandable, however, this does not excuse failing to provide roleplay later on. Yes, you might've gotten hard done by but at least remain engaged and see what happens and where it leads you. Don't shut it down. Very disappointing to watch.

So it's clear, both sides could do with an improvement. Both sides, reporter and reported, did shitty things in the heat of the moment. Where do we go from here? Pirus, I understand adrenaline and excitement can get the better of you, you're only human after all, but keep it reasonable. Use common sense. If you wouldn't enjoy it happening to you, don't do it to others. Simple. Jim, don't let your emotions get the better of you, you're only human after all, but remain engaged in the active roleplay. Don't shut it down, as I said, it's give and take. And who knows, maybe you could've salvaged a bit of good out of a shitty situation.

Both sides are at fault here, and for that, I will decline this report. Take my advice, and learn to improve for next time. I also wholeheartedly believe this could've been resolved in a liaison, I'm unsure if one was arranged here as it's not mentioned, if it wasn't, definitely worth considering in future.

Lastly, I wish to point something out - "I am then left for dead at the end of the clip." - You decided to roleplay being dead through your only 2 /mes, you weren't left for dead, you were dead. Big difference.

Report Declined

Back