What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 374 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pest

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Jacob Campbell
Reported Players: 374
Date: Mar 1, 2024
Time: 20:05
What best describes this incident: G1.2 [RDM]
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was on patrol as TR3-2 At the City hall hostage situation when things were getting a bit more quiet I started convo with a firearms officer, during that small chat some random guy decided to come running up to us with a knife screaming "PIGS PIGS" i myself personally have never met this person nor have i had prior RP with him as i had been at this scenario pretty much most of the afternoon, I feel this is a straight forward report and yeah, idk what was going through that guys head when he decided to try and stab 2 officers with around 15 other officers near him lmao.

P.S Skip to 3:40 to get to the actual incident the rest is just the required 5 mins for an RDM report but its just me waffling and listening to comms lol
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1YoARU4fjJlcqP/d1337EDzZYjg?invite=cr-MSxjRUUsNDcyMDY3Myw

Last edited:
Good afternoon,

From what I can see this is pretty clear, 'pigs pigs' isn't enough of an RP reason to stab anyone no matter how bad the attempt was. Therefore this will be APPROVED

Mick - You will be getting a 24hr ban for RDM. Please take this time to reflect on your actions and work on that stabbing technique.

Char ID: 107533
Ban Length: 1 Day
Reason: G1.2

Thank you for keeping our streets clean! Happy RPing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back