What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 386, 588 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Fisher

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Matthew Treed
Reported Players: 386, 588
Date: Mar 25, 2024
Time: 21:00
What best describes this incident: C1.7 Common Sense
Please (in detail) describe the incident:
Police had a shootout at Carson Ave with an unknown group (Not 386s group), I go down to a person ramming people before being grabbed by ID:386 and taken towards Sandy.

Clip provided shows bare minimum RP for medical to keep me alive before finding a dodgy doctor in Sandy and reviving me. I then get told to drop my "dangerous shit" which is a way around the phrase "drop your guns".

Bare minimum RP was given afterwards before 386 says "in a bit" and leaves with his mate.

I see this as a quick and easy way around looting someone for their guns with the bare minimum RP standard in comparison to other groups which provide solid RP behind it.

https://gyazo.com/2363ee3d41827f842949ba06d040663e.png - Screenshot of LOOC where he says he isnt apart of the group in the shootout.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
- Video of ID 386 grabbing me from the gunfight.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
- Video of whole interaction except when 386 grabs me from Ballas which is included in the other clip.

Thank you for whichever staff member deals with this report.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
Included Above

Hi hope You are having a good day, Its such a shame it has come to this as in liaison It ended with you saying how You just wanted to inform me you was somewhat unhappy with the rp and it felt like after our conversation we had come to a understanding but here we are and i am more than happy to explain from my side of the rp.

The First part of The report You say how 'I go down to a person ramming people before being grabbed by ID:386 and taken towards Sandy.' After I took u I had intended to take you pillbox but as I got near I had thought in my mind how of recently The rp from the police and alliance and Alliance had been rough and did not want to turn up to pillbox in my own car with a downed officer. i had a gun on me and knew that it would only end up in me being stooped by the police and going to jail so i thought it would make sense for my character in rp to possibly avoid that situation.

You then say 'Clip provided shows bare minimum RP for medical to keep me alive before finding a dodgy doctor in Sandy and reviving me. I then get told to drop my "dangerous shit" which is a way around the phrase "drop your guns"'.Personally I find That when someone puts /me Pulse weakens and low pulse it is a sign that You do not want to rp and do the bare minimum. It seems from my side that You was trying to make it that You could not be revived and continue the rp there but that's just my opinion. I did everything in my ability to provide as much rp as possible but it can be somewhat difficult when You are not trying to work with me.

Another point that is quite interesting is that while we was having a discussion in QE, You kept changing Your mind on the events that had just unfolded. First off you was saying how you was unhappy with everything but near the end of our chat you said you was happy with medical rp i actually enjoyed that part it was more the loot rp you did not like but here in the report against me You say that it was bare minimum,I doo find that all a bit odd and if you was unhappy id rather you tell me than lie and the go and throw a report up and it is a shame that things have unfolded like this.

As you get up instead of drop all Your guns I do speak to you. Yes i say drop All Your dangerous stuff but that's for my safety. To say this is loot rp is a bit rude as i do try to rp with you in many diffrent ways. I was more than happy to give you more medical offer you food and check in on how you are doing. Do You not think if this was loot rp I would of fully wiped You're inventory and just drove off? You was left with most stuff including You're phone radio and bodycam. the only small inconvenience that came from this is that you would have to make you're way back to MRPD and explain what had happened and get new equipment.

If Your self or staff have any questions I will be more than happy to answer, Have a good day.

Personally I find That when someone puts /me Pulse weakens and low pulse it is a sign that You do not want to rp and do the bare minimum.
The reason behind me saying that the pulse weakens is that being scooped up from a gunfight, I dont think thats the best way to go about robbing a Police officer. I didnt want to go along with a quite clear, looting RP before being left. As much as this isnt great RP in itself, I was in a gunfight and been grabbed from the middle and taken away to be robbed.

After the discussion in QE, I still wasnt "happy" with the situation after knowing you gained an advantage from this poor situation. I told you this during the liason that it wasnt ideal but never said I wouldnt bring it here.

Do You not think if this was loot rp I would of fully wiped You're inventory and just drove off?
In fact, no. I see this as a clear looting where you take everything that you have a use for, ie: guns, throwables, angle grinder, bullets. You seem to take everything you can either use or sell for benefit rather then going with the RP of, what you said, helping Police to change RP. If I was to use said guns after being revived using a dodgy doctor, then I wouldnt be RPing my injuries so I see that conflicting your point.

I am not usually one to report people but seems very shit to 1) grab a single Firearms officer from a gunfight you arent involved in 2) provide base medical, and then 3) take the things you can use or sell.

Last edited:
You say 'The reason behind me saying that my pulse weakens is that being scooped up from a gunfight'. So Because You feel that You have been scooped wrongly its okay to do poor rp. By your logic it means if You do poor rp I can. Two wrongs do not make a right.

If I was going for loot rp I would just take everything and leave. It don't matter if its valuable or not I would take it. What seems valuable to me may not be to You and same goes the other way around. You are clearly forgetting That I more than tried to rp with you through this situation. From the medical Witch even You said you was more than happy with and enjoyed that part. When You was up and I was willing to check in on you see if you needed food made sure you was good.

I was also told by a member of the staff to only take Valuable Items when robbing people about a week ago. I was more than careful on sticking to the guidelines provided by the staff on not taking things easily accessible such as phones smoothies ect. I made it the most easy accessible for you after the situation for you to get back into rp. all You had to do replace some equipment. I Feel like I gave More rp than returned. You're whole excuse of Your poor rp goes from feeling wronged so for you to talk on my level of rp is ironic.

Not at all am I saying that giving poor RP back is right. What im saying is that you have to think of it proportionally, if you grab a Firearms officer from a gunfight, which seems like a primary source to rob them, they wont be best pleased as its not at all good RP, like I said in liason, a massive mood killer along with their survival chance being decreased massively.

"I dont need any of your useless shit bro" - to me sounds like you only want to "loot" me. Speaks for itself.

I also want to ask, what more RP was I supposed to give? I gave /mes up until I was revived, went along with the medical to an extent.

Alongside you saying you checked up if I needed food etc... to make up for it?

I dont want to go back and forth here so will leave it to staff to reply.

Last edited:
Morning.

Am I able to get this report closed please, much appreciated. After watching the clip of liason again, im happy that this is dealt with. As long as the other party is aware it isnt the best RP that can be given.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back