What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 705, 32, 762, 818, 840, 666, 712, 169, - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stirling

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Stirling Lin
Reported Players: 705, 32, 762, 818, 840, 666, 712, 169,
Date: Mar 9, 2024
Time: 00:50
What best describes this incident: G3.1
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hi, I am having to make a report today due to the parties involved not responding in ooc chat after this situation.
We were out on rob as a group of around 7 or 8, We took a player from outside Lalas. There was another player on the bike however they did not follow us up to where we were taking our victim. We got confirmation on the way up that this was a member of the Ballas. Our characters have had a problem with them prior so this to us was a small win. However once we reached our destination and began the robbery and the captured was let out of the boot in about the same time it takes to go from Lalas to that destination a bike turned up along with about 9 other members of the ballas now with the robbery victim playing dumb saying he had only been on the server a few days and not following our orders when emptying his pockets we heard a bike that in our opinion should not have found us. I did ask after the situation was over and we were all taken to a dodgy doctor for them to come to qe just to ask a few questions on the situation however I was met with no response. From the report today I am just looking to get closure on how they found us and to make sure no foul play was involved.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello Stirling hope everything is well. I am replying to this report to clear my name out of this situation. My ID was 840 as we can see in the screenshot. I was in prison and I didn't have a phone. I left prison and asked a Pink Panther member that was standing outside if they had a spare phone on them since I didn't have one, I was passed a phone and opened up my phone to see where the rest of the ballas were and that's when I saw the GPS that was in the Ballas Group chat. As I was on my way over to the GPS i was picked up by a fellow ballas member. When i got picked up i saw that there was two of your friends bleeding out in the back seats of a Black Rebla GTS and i asked what's ups with these two and i got told that you guys was robbing. We arrived at the GPS and that is when I saw a few more of yous on the floor. I hope that this can clear my name out of the shooting situation that happened and that i wasn't involved in it. I can also provide proof of me saying in the GC that i just got out of prison with a time stamp with it. Regarding the OOC message that you had put in i wasn't able to see it as I've got OOC chat invisible, but if you are willing to go QE please let me know and we can arrange it.

Here is the proof that i was in Prison:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-09 171300.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-09 171300.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 72
Hello mate. Apologies for not seeing your OOC message like said I also have ooc turned off which most of us all do so if you did say something in ooc we would not of been able to see it u less you @ one of our ids but anyways.

I am more then happy to come and liase about this situation and clear up these concerns in discord.

If your able too then we can arrange a time and date.

Hi @Stirling

I'm struggling to see the correlation between your evidence video there and the Ballas potentially Metagaming? As I can see in the video you shoot the person you took hostage and then managed to drive away.

Could you let me know please?

Hi, Yeah we took the hostage out of the way, to a place not many people would usually go. He stalls for a bit, and then out of nowhere the ballas turn up. Ram us and shot us all. My initial report was just to make sure there was no wrongdoing as it looks as if the hostage called for backup via a 3rd party method with him being bound at the hands.

Hello @Stirling

As I stated above, I'm unable to see the correlation between the screenshot and the video, I know you're wanting clarification on if any wrongdoing has been done, but I'm unable to give you that, there is not enough evidence provided here, that I can act upon, I know the location you took this person too was secluded, but it was public and accessible as such, it wouldn't be impossible for people to find you, especially since you shot someone and gunshots are loud.

I hope you understand,

Thank you.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back