What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 711 - GTA RP

MrTurn1p

Donator
Donator

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Jack Micheal
Reported Players: 711
Date: May 5, 2024
Time: 23:20
What best describes this incident: RDM
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my mates (Jayden&Nat) down at the smelt doing some iron nothing bad happening just talking about tweedle stuff etc... we get warned about someone coming in and what they're wearing! we talk to the person for around a minute! and through out the clip no one else seemed to come in the smelt and our outside man never saw more people come in!

Jayden then processed to say "wooo woo give me a sec can I drop this" I use the radio to reply what was just said and then without saying a word I put my hands up while doing so he shoots me in the head with nothing said towards me.

"(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)"

there was no mention of hands up towards me and my friends! nothing was said over the radio to the lad outside on my end!

the fella had a gun and when I saw that I put my hands up! but nothing was said! I "spoke" to him in QE but pretty much couldn't get a word in due to him interrupting me

he did take me to pillbox but my medal didn't work after he picked me up then due to me getting a discord call from a mate of mine wanting me to play another game so my medal switched application when declining the call and didn't swap back when using my F10 key bind to change what screen is being recorded

From this I have LOST 5 crates that were filled with IRON ORE/IRON BARS!!
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi @MrTurn1p - thanks for taking the time to make this report.

From your provided clip, its very clear to see that zero roleplay (let alone high quality roleplay) was provided to you before you were shot and killed. You may have walked away from the group as he begun to shout out demands, but you were unable to hear it - something your shooter/robber is responsible for making sure of. Even then he wasted no time in immediately shooting you.

As such, this report will be approved.

Report Approved

Character(s):
Reggie White
Rule(s) Broken: G1.2

Action: 1 Day Ban (in-line with FBS)

If you've lost any items as a result of this rulebreak @MrTurn1p - please submit a compensation request.

Back