What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 767 - Ben Hill - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

moley2011

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Jeremy Dent
Reported Players: 767 - Ben Hill
Date: Mar 30, 2024
Time: 23:05
What best describes this incident: RDM / Common sense.
Please (in detail) describe the incident: So to begin, was attending an incident at bobcat security, Was initially there from the beginning however logged out for 15 minutes to go and take a quick bath. Upon coming back to the scene where things we're now taking place.. I was in the process of moving a vehicle that had somehow beached it self on the barrier. After putting the car in an ideal location, I began to mark it for impound when 767 approached from behind and stabbed me with zero RP. This was quite frustrating hence the stronger language used, After taking a moment to consider the options at my disposal I decided to seize his knife and release him to which the second his cuffs came off, He went straight to punching me. I was considerably angry considering this individual has approached quite a serious ongoing situation with 15+ Officers including (AFO's) and proceeded to stab me. I did not attempt to discuss this with 767 as like i said i was quite annoyed and didn't thing it would be a constructive chat. Side note i can't show a full five minutes before as was having a confidential chat with my partner
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @moley2011

I hope you're well. Do you have any evidence of you grabbing this player's session ID?

Do you have any further footage to back up the latter end of your description of the incident?

Good evening scott

I’m very well thank you for asking, I hope your well also, you can use this link here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
in terms of his id number I will attach that now, my apologies for forgetting this.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    477.1 KB · Views: 17
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back