What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 971 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lukas Grey

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 971

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/18/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2328

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 - RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was hanging outside the arcade with some of the Cutlass guys, All of a sudden Aztecas pull up and demand everyone to place their hands up, I immediately place my hands in the air posing no threat towards them as I am wearing my Weazel News attire clearly displaying that I am not part of Cutlass.

I expect Aztecas who have been whitelisted for a long time, to be able to uphold a better standard of roleplay.

I clearly wasn't posing a threat towards them, 971 then decides to directly aim at me whilst I have my hands up, shoots me once and then once again to kill me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://imgur.com/a/Wwjvm79

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Last edited by a moderator:
Blacked out Cutlass shot first, starting the gunfight that got you killed, in your clip you can see the only Cutlass member in full colours standing behind you after it started, seemingly using you as a meat shield, he was right behind you and you were headshot in the crossfire, hence why multiple shots were fired.

Before this, Alexia came up and told you the risks yet you didn't run or move, you stayed there after you were told there were many Aztecas around, which I see as NVL. You then got shot in the crossfire.
You knew the risks of being in Cutlass turf, blacked out. Anyone can be in Weazel News, I'm in Weazel and have access to the vest, I believe Robz who is a Cutlass also has the attire, this does not make you immediately safe from any gunfire.

Why didn't you come to liasion about this? You asked and said after the situation was over but you never came?

I will give you the run down on your so called "Crossfire"
1:29 You shoot at the door
1:30/31 You shoot at me, nobody else, the shot is directed at me, single handedly aimed at me.

From the point of when I am asked to raise my hands I raise them, in roleplay what is the reason of shooting me, you shoot me the first time, I remain still and keep my hands up, you finish me off.

Crossfire is just an excuse for blatant RDM - "Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM."
You have been on the server for a long time, yet somehow this went over your head ?

Before this, Alexia came up and told you the risks yet you didn't run or move, you stayed there after you were told there were many Aztecas around, which I see as NVL
If you would like to focus your attention on the rules you have broken rather than making allegations that hold no weight. Thanks !

Why didn't you come to liasion about this? You asked and said after the situation was over but you never came?
I did originally ask to liase, However as you can see in OOC the ridicoulus statments being made, showed me the mentality of how the situation was dealt with, not only this but I went over the footage, where I could directly see you aiming the gun at me, firing once, hands still raised, shot again with no prior high quality roleplay.

To where you here claim crossfire, it highlights to me how you wish to approach this situation, unless you have a clip you could provide me with showing me that you was aiming for someone else and somehow hitting me whilst we are both stationary.

You knew the risks of being in Cutlass turf, blacked out.
So this disregards the whole point of roleplay ? 
I am not in a gang, what colours do you propose I wear ?

Watching the video, there is no roleplay provided to myself, I get called a pussy and thats about it, you killed me, left and that was it. 
To me this is just blatant RDM.

There was a Cutlass in full colours directly behind you, you knew the risks and you paid the price for it.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @OneShotI believe in this situation I shot a fella all in white, now this fella had his hands up and it was not intentional to shoot him, there was I believe a cutlass member wearing all black, kind of zig zag running attempting to make it inside I believe, but ran through this crowd and unfortunately I ended up shooting someone with there hands up. Now the other fella I shot was wearing full Cutlass/ camo clothing and he was shot because he attempted to run off. There was also another cutlass member I shot and downed once I had breached inside.

Hello all, sorry this took a bit longer than expected,

When Alexia turned up and the conversation went that there was Aztecas looking for them and why would they stand out side the arcade, about 5 seconds after Alexia told them the Aztecas turned up. Which yes they are running the risk of them being caught by standing there in the open, but I wouldn't say this is NVL as they are on their turf. 

It was mentioned that it was crossfire which doesn't add up as the only person behind them is a person trying to move out of the way while he was unarmed and putting his hands up, the demands given was "Put your hands up, (something?) or your going to get shot" which then shots started being fired by cutlass first.

It doesn't really matter who shot first, its who instigated the gun fight first and what RP was given beforehand, 

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) -
You must engage in some form of quality roleplay before attacking another player and the only thing that was said "Put your hands up, (something?) or your going to get shot" is not considered quality roleplay. There was no RP before this in the footage and it was also not mentioned by either parties.

Infact the players that you killed complied with these demands, they put their hands up and you still shot them. In the video I don't really see how this could be crossfire as there was no one with a gun behind or Infront of them, at the time you killed them there was no one in sight with a gun. I understand that there was a cutless in full colors behind them but your demands was to put your hands up which he also did and you continued to shoot.

There was nothing in this situation that was quality roleplay, seems like you went their to get a few frags, talk your shit and leave.

@ReggieWI believe you killed one of the unarmed individuals and stated "Put your hands up, (something?) or your going to get shot" which is obviously not incompliant with our rules and I think you need to read over them again.

@Matthew LabileI believe you also killed one of the unarmed individuals that complied with the demands given and you should check your targets a bit better than you did.

You shouldn't just drive up on people instantly tell them to put their hands up and shoot people that have complied with your demands, its very very low quality roleplay, and doesn't make you or your group look any better.

Action Taken

CharID: 50976 ( @ReggieW)

Rule: G1.2

Issued: 1 Day Ban (FBS)

------------------------------------------------

CharID: 27080 ( @Matthew Labile)

Rule: G1.2

Issued: 7 Day Ban (FBS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back