What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 995 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshpa

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: James Miller

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 995

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/24/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 215

What best describes this incident ?: G1.1 - vdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was standing at the side of the road with follow officers when 995 came along for a brief chat on his moped must say his manor of riding was strange as he appeared to have broken his back but that is not the issue,
He the drove away towards lower pillbox region turned round and directed the moped at us whilst we were talking.
He downed his friend and another officer and at the same time blew the car up and himself which i believe to be G1.1 VDM
I asked OOC why he done it and he claimed he had a head bug which I don't believe from my short video,

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1X7bDbe0wg9nuK/d1337ils2OSl?invite=cr-MSxIQnEsNzE5NzkzNTgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good afternoon @welshpa

Do you have a longer clip of this? As you are well aware we need more than a short 30 second clip. 
Showing prior, and some extent after.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@welshpa

Please could you reply to the above comment made by @Violet_ I understand the forums have been down so will give this a 24hour timer before the report is timedout.

Thank you.

After receiving confirmation a longer clip is unable to be provided, this report will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back