What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Azteca (Ted) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swayhh

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John Scott

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Azteca (Ted)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/21/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1600

What best describes this incident ?: C2.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hi, I believe there was an Azteca abusing in-game mechanics to dodge bullets mid-fight also referred to as speed-boosting. This isn't the first time this has happened with Aztecas.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbGyUW115Sw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thats sidestepping m8 calm down

btw you never tried to resolve it in discord with me

Speed-boosting is exploiting the games mechanics by lowering your gun after each shot and changing direction to gain an unnatural burst of speed as demonstrated in the clip.

You provided a clip of a server where nothing is in place to prevent speed-boosting so I find it to be irrelevant.

If you would be willing to provide your POV from the situation, that could help debunk any claims, but as far as I'm concerned, from my clip, you are speed-boosting.

It's odd because medal clips are these lengths... 

https://i.imgur.com/nXTHH00.png

You provide a clip in another report despite claiming not to have clipped, and it is "21" seconds long, obviously trimmed, stopping exactly before you speed-boost. I feel this shows you are hiding the fact and have malicious intent.

So much for leaving it to staff.. i did have a clip of the fight but before this report was even up i had clipped it down bc its showing you guys coming from nowhere and starts rdming us with no roleplay at all and didnt think the rest of it would help showing anything bc i did nothing wrong i was sidestepping not speedboosting learn the diffrence and you might become better at the game.

If "getting better at the game" means abusing in-game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage, then count me out. I'm here to roleplay.

The only ”unfair” thing i see is you having an SMG when i had a .50 m8 

So now i will be leaving this to staff unless they want  me to answer something 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Afternoon, 

Discussions have been had around this report and the following conclusion has been made. This clip is not long enough nor shows enough to say for certain if this is an exploit or not. As such this report will be denied

@TedF- This could all be cleared up a lot quicker should you have clips of it. It helps everyone and saves staff a lot more time investigating matters. 

@Swayhhjust a note if you claim you are here for roleplay maybe re-think the crosshair and "another one dead" 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back