What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Bruno Clark (Grove) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PJ Adams

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Bruno Clark (Grove)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/15/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: G4.3 NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Bruno Clark was killed by Mason Mack outside Maze Bank Arena whilst we were searching for Grove Street as seen here :

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Jl9sB0Y3I9NLD/d1337aTp3jYf?invite=cr-MSxmRkMsOTkyMjAzNSw

We then take Bruno Clark to the dodgy doctor near the powerplant and he respawned.

We then take Bruno Clark to the dodgy doctor near the powerplant and he respawned only a few minutes after he was killed so around 9:55pm.

After he respawned we spotted another grove car coming up the motorway past prison and it was Juan Kerr, he was killed by Alex Macca and we took him back down to the city immediately to dump him because we knew Grove Street would be trying to find us. After dumping Juan we then went down to Grove Street and found all of Grove Street there and a fight broke out. This fight broke out at around 10:03pm (which is when we started shooting). I think people coming back into combat after respawning makes it unfair on the fight and can determine a different possible outcome. After all we're here to roleplay, make it fun for others and not just yourself and not just fight at nearest convenience, and I think as a Group Lead, Bruno Clark should know this and preach this to his members also.

From Ballas POV we dodgied him, he respawns in the city and comes back on radio to fight us down at Grove Street. We know he was here during the fight due to this clip where he picks up Ballas bodies and a few people spotted him running round shooting at us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Jleurz5jFIpyT/d13375kMFOdH?invite=cr-MSxPbTQsOTkyMjAzNSw

I did try Liaise with Bmav and these were the responses I got in the OOC chat
https://imgur.com/GdvMkFd

https://imgur.com/gfUgeGf
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
From my understanding it was 2 different fights, i got caught ALONE on mazebank arena to which you all went dodgy with me i got dodgied and died fully with all of you being there present and that was it there was nothing that happened afterwards or while you had me in your car driving me to dodgy as far as i am aware fightwise between both groups as a whole it was a complete separate situation because no fight between anyone else broke out besides me alone and ballas to which i die.

This fight you are speaking off happened roughly 20 minutes after i RESPAWNED to which btw i was on turf rearming and getting ready to which you push and shoot at everyone in the area and even if i wasn't there i still don't see how i NLRed in that situation considering again, i fully died alone nothing broke out of me being injured or while i was injured if it did i would 100% agree with you on the NLR claim but again it was a solo only me situation which is one of the reason why there wasn't a shootout after i died and you just went dodgy scott free with no repercussions.

For perspective purposes see for example the situation that happened yesterday where wayne and a few other got killed on Forum drive, after they died they got involved in a shootout at alta, they were 2 diffrent situations originating after the death and not a causality of the death either which is similar to what happened to me in this situation. Me getting shot innitially alone no one else from grove side shot because they weren't there to shoot at yous and all the way to dodgy nothing broke out of me being dead. 

Thats my side of the situation as a whole and as an extra i also was on turf when you pushed so i am not exactly just gonna sit by.
As for the responses in OOC none of those were mine i actually did try and liasion which ended up getting me killed in RP while i was replying to you in OOC. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@PJ AdamsDo you have a longer clip from when you shot @Bmavto when you went to grove street?
I spawned in paleto after the situation so i went to get stuff like food, bandages etc.. and when the 15 mins passed i went turf to get armor and mechanic repair kits and body kits and roughly 5 mins after the 15 was the time when ballas pushed again and like i said from my point of view is 2 completly diffrent situations i died the first time alone and got instantly brought dodgy and died, no shootout happened between anyone else it was just me and i died between mazebank arena and airport so going to safehouse which is not where i went down was what i did when i was regearing and like i said i even waited 15 mins before going to safehouse just in case some ballas didnt go up to dodgy with me and were like fighting in the outskirts or somethin but i made sure i asked if anything else happened like fighting wise etc.. and nothing happened there had been no fighting and in no means i was trying to reenteer a situation because there was no situation because i died and i was the only one in that situation along with ballas.

It can be seen in the logs the place where i died is literaly i would say quite a distance away  to where the fight with both groups started and i believe if PJ were to show a longer POV it would prove my point exactly that the situation was indeed an individual case and not a group situation.

Hello, @PJ Adams!

I will get this reported taken down as requested. I appreciate that you've managed to work this out between yourselves. Happy Holidays to you!

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back