What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Cal Willam - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Fishman

Donator
Donator
Los Santos NHS
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Lylla Fishman
Reported Players: Cal Willam
Date: Mar 28, 2024
Time: 21:15
What best describes this incident: C1.2
Please (in detail) describe the incident:

Myself, Lyle Ramirez, Benny Benson & Cal Williams were standing in AE when Cal had said he had bought a new plane. Benny an individual part of the organisation Bingle offered to be his personal pilot which Cal agreed to. Benny then said "so you don't mind a terrorist piloting your plane?" where Cal then responded saying "As long as you don't crash it screaming Allah". Where Lyle asked "what did you mean by that, I would like you to repeat that in front of me and Sky (me)" as me and Lyle are both Muslim. Cal then responded with laughter. I then responded myself saying "the way you said that seems like you're implying all Muslims are terrorists and to do that in front of me and Drippy (Lyle) is crazy". Cal then responded by laughter and said "I can see where that is coming from". I then asked if Lyle wanted to put in a formal report as my character is head of HR in AE and Cal is HR which he said yes to. The way formal reports are done is through discord which I put in and asked Cal "if you would like to write a response to it you are welcome to" which he replied to me in game saying "No I'm alright thanks".

I wanted to deal with this through RP and was hoping he would be held responsible for his actions which he was not. I then decided to take time away from the community as this made me feel upset and uncomfortable in that environment and stated that in discord. Instead of being reprimanded for his actions he was then given more responsibility with the role of acting head of HR in my absence.

After taking time away I have realised this is not an RP issue but a community issue hence my delayed report. I have asked if it was okay that my report was after 24 hours and I was told it was okay, please reference Ticket Name: closed-2365.

As a Muslim I do not appreciate my religious group being generalised as terrorists and being made to feel uncomfortable in a community I have spent such a long period of time in.

Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://i.gyazo.com/1264d8ca32d6656142f4e9c31e264d79.png https://i.gyazo.com/7f25985dd0177e58a7c2acb0de9c4a64.png

Last edited:
Good afternoon All, i want to go over this i will admit i did say something to which i should not i have been told off by our boss and warned i still know its not acceptable. this happend a week ago and a compaint has been made in our HR chat. to Sky i apologise if this has offended you and to which it will not be reapted again also thanks for bringing this to my attention and it will not be repeated. If anything else is needed i will be quick to respond. Just an edit it has been almost a week now since this happened and i did appologise after i said it and again in the discord image you shared i also aknowledged it was wrong and shouldnt have been said. If there was still an issue i wish you had of directly messaged or requested to speak to me in TS or on discord to sort it out. Again i apologise and know what i said was wrong.

Last edited:
to Sky I apologise if this has offended you and I did apologise after I said it
Hello, As I am "Lyle" in this situation and the person who made the HR report in the first place, I'd like to add a few things. First, you did not apologise straight after you said it; he took myself and Sky both calling you out while you laughed it off, saying "no, no, no." The fact of the matter is that you made a "joke" about our religion while also referencing 9/11.

Now, Cal, I'd like to say that when I'm in the shop or even during discord calls, I enjoy being within your company as we get along well. However, making that type of joke knowing wholeheartedly that me and Sky are Muslims is bang right out of order. I wasn't mad at you; I was just disappointed.

I honestly hope this doesn't reoccur or you make a joke like this again (Muslims there or not).

Hello again, I would like to let you and the staff know i will be going away for 2 weeks so if a reply is needed i may not be able to respond. First of Lyle I would like to take the time to once again apologise for what I said. It was stupid and immature of me to make such a joke and I do fully regret it and would like to apologise again to you and Sky for any upset this has caused. I enjoy being around both of you in city and in the discord group and I am deeply saddened by what has occurred and for it to have effected the way you see our friendship.

Good Evening @Sky Fishman,

Thank you for this report.

@Cal woods I hope from the above comments that I have read, you know you have done wrong in this scenario. We don't condone offensive views in any form and as such the following will be actioned.

Character: Cal William
Rule(s) Broken: C1.2
Action: Ban - Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back