What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Cutlass - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ravi Labile

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Cutlass

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/21/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2020

What best describes this incident ?: G6, C1.7, G1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I can only apologize in advance as this report may take a little bit of digging by the staff member that takes it. I would like to say this happened approximately 20:20 but I am sure logs can determine exact timing. I am being revived at Pillbox from being downed at approximately 20:00.

I got out of a bed at Pillbox and had decided to wait for the other members of my gang to also get out of the beds after getting my clothes and belongings from the front desk, during this whole time I stood mostly afk watching a clip from a prior situation and listening to radio as I had just been revived. Very shortly after this I exit the ward and was chased by a blacked out individual (not unusual for Cutlass) asking “kidnap who?”, and he immediately pulls out and starts to swing his bat, because of this I pull out my gun to defend myself. I don’t think that asking a question and immediately attacking could constitute “high quality roleplay”. I can only assume that the reason this question was asked was due to a random person in another bed asking what he has to do to get in the gang and suggested “kidnap a Cutlass?” to which I sarcastically reply with “yeahhh Kane Kash”. And this random person begins speaking to his friend about kidnapping a Cutlass which I can only assume he had overheard (as can be heard in the clip).

EVIDENCE:
Being revived by the bed at Pillbox and attacked the first time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byFaZ-QZsNU

After downing me with the bat I glitch under the chairs and no one is able to pick me up so I wait for the NHS. It’s during this time Yacob gets out of a bed and is also downed by the same people with barely any words said other than “fuck you Yacob you bitch” and other variations. I’d like to point out that as seen in this report https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/150171-report-a-player-unknown-cutlass-id-181-gta-rp/#comment-854982, it was made clear by staff that remarks like these do not constitute “high quality roleplay” in the slightest.

EVIDENCE:
Yacob being downed & being helped up by the medic, followed by the shit show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mszx8KGbDo8

I walk out towards the main reception area after myself and Yacob have been helped to our feet by the NHS along with Jack getting ready to leave. It’s while Yacob is collecting his things that Cutlass have decided once again to attack everyone in sight completely unprovoked catching civilians and NHS in their crossfire.

To me, this is a very clear breach of G6 - “Emergency Buildings - Loitering around emergency buildings (Police Stations, Fire Stations and Hospitals) without a valid roleplay story is not allowed” as Cutlass’ only reason (seemingly) for being there was to attack fresh out of bed Aztecas. I would also like to think that not only could this fall under common sense (C1.7) as it seems like Cutlass were using Pillbox as a sort of “safe zone” and a way to farm kills from Aztecas just getting out of beds like some sort of spawn camping, highlighting their complete fragger mentality. But also possible RDM (G1.2) (if not mass RDM) as there was no “quality roleplay” given at all, just a simple minded screaming of “Fuck the Aztecas” or “Big C” while attacking everyone in sight with melees.

Again, I am aware this may take a bit of digging. If staff have any questions I’m more than happy to answer them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byFaZ-QZsNU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi @Ravi

Thanks for reporting this. The matter has been reviewed and discussed and we have come to the following decision. 

The reported player has had ample time to account for their actions and in the first video there is no attempt to roleplay let alone provide quality roleplay. When looking at the rule G6 this rule is in place to stop people aimlessly loitering around the hospital for the sake of it, the players here clearly have an intention but they are not loitering. Finally, when looking at C1.7, yes it is not the best place to choose a fight and staff will monitor the levels that instances like these are occurring when inside pillbox etc. 

Player already banned and this ban will be added into the notes to be considered, should they appeal their ban. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back