What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ernie, Aztecas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

6AN6

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Kash

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ernie, Aztecas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/18/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2315

What best describes this incident ?: C1.12

Please (in detail) describe the incident: It's strange because, despite the many hours spent on this server, I've only ever been made to feel uncomfortable twice, and both times by the same group, so they're well aware of my no-consent state on roleplay of this nature. After being revived by a dodgy doctor, "Ernie" and the Aztecas insisted on initiating "Rape RP," despite my explicit OOC and IC refusal to participate in such RP. I feel this is an explicit breach of the C1.12 rule. As I already stated, they did the same thing before, and I made it clear both then and now that I do not consent to this type of RP. The OOC replies I received from Ernie and Aztecas were extremely toxic and frankly revolting; it's a very delicate subject, and I'd like to keep the clip private (Staff Ticket) because I don't believe RP like this represents my experience on RPUK.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://i.imgur.com/OstY0JY.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@ErnieW

(G2.11) Rape, Sexual Assault or ANY perceived non-consensual sexual contact be it through "/me", emotes, voice, etc. MUST be consented to out of character by all parties present and staff made aware of this agreement in a RPUK Discord ticket prior to this RP taking place.

I believe this rule is quite clear, wouldn't you say?
Please give us an explanation to your actions whenever you're free, within a reasonable timeframe of course.

I attempted to reach out to Kash in discord messages to ask if he wanted to talk in discord, he is yet to reply.

I'll try and make this as concise and clear as I can in this response. I can only assume that in this video and aforementioned ticket that Kash has on purpose omitted information that is extremely relevant to this situation. I'll give all the necessary context and outline everything, without any omissions.

Kash over the past few months has been extremely creepy and strange to all the women - and some of the men - in Aztecas. Suggestive innuendos, lewd comments and rapey behaviour has been Kash's go-to when interacting with the women - and some men - in Aztecas. Many times Kash has tried to force himself on the women in the gang and has groped them on many occasions. I implore the staff member(s) viewing this report to go look through his logs and look specifically at his "/me" logs and see for your self, bear in mind this has spanned over a lengthy period of a few months. I can only assume that Kash has painted a picture of himself as an angel in this ticket that I cannot see, unfortunately things are not black and white and Kash in this scenario is certainly not a victim.

I suspect that Kash has chosen to not show the full context in his clip. I will show you how the interaction began as I have nothing to hide.

The context prior to the situation I have been reported for: https://streamable.com/cc8e37

As you can see in this clip, Kash says how he is coming for a street alongside "Jack's bitch". As soon as this is said he forces himself on the Azteca lady, making kissing sounds down his microphone as he continues to move into her, pressing himself up against the person, this causes her to turn away. This action here puts Kash in breach of G2.11. Singling out and objectifying a lone woman that wasn't the main focus of the roleplay for your own sexual gratification is disgusting, I didn't like it and neither did the others surrounding Kash. I am not one to complain in OOC chat or report someone on the forums, I don't like seeing long time players banned, therefore, an action was taken in roleplay to show Kash that this type of behaviour is not acceptable. We were sick of seeing him do it on many occasions and assumed that because this pattern of behaviour was already established by Kash himself, he wouldn't protest to a little back and forth as a warning. What followed is when I assume Kash's video begins. Some laughing, wind up behaviour akin to messing about and then an emote was done for a few seconds. When his protestations in OOC were spotted and I was notified, the roleplay was stopped. After this, Kash was given a warning that anymore nasty behaviour from himself would be reciprocated.

I established a pattern of behaviour earlier regarding Kash's sexual harrassment and unwanted sexualisation of the women within Aztecas. I made a comment regarding Kash's use of "/me" as a tool to his creepy and rapey behaviour. I could spend all day looking for many of the documented examples I know Aztecas have but I don't have the time. This is one example of Kash - without consent - groping a member of the Aztecas. If you would like further examples then let me know and I'll see what I can do, we have evidence in abundance at this point.

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/D2LzNfu.png

Two further examples that exhibit Kash's weird behaviour are the following videos. In video 1 Kash was shot and was being roleplayed with as his character was dying. Whilst being given roleplay Kash decided to roleplay groping an Azteca or groping himself, whichever one he was trying to achieve can only be categorised as weird and unwanted sexual behaviour. In video two towards the end Kash is heard rapping about a female member of the Aztecas; although fairly innocent on its own it serves to establish a pattern of behaviour that is unwanted that leads to more serious acts.

Video 1: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1QveY1CHsTEUQX/6Gr8Rv5c2yzT?invite=cr-MSxITFUsNDA4Nzc2NTMs?mobilebypass=true

Video 2: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1QwUacpcQAZ2xc/C1xHpA2HNMCf?invite=cr-MSxrOGcsNDA5MzQ3NTAs?mobilebypass=true

Another example I want to give which bleeds out of roleplay is Kash's profile picture. Kash's profile picture is a female member of Aztecas in a bikini. He may claim that because the hair colour is different, that means it is not the person we all know it is. At what point do the harassments extend to out of roleplay? It's not acceptable and it has clearly gone too far.

Example: https://i.imgur.com/hk7qkEL.png

Just before posting this report I was messaged by a concerned member of the community that highlighted this video in which Kash tries to force a woman that he has hostage to take her shoes off, I can only assume to make her uncomfortable, as we have already established he likes to do to women.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLBaJzmExJA

Another example of behaviour akin to sexual harrassment is the strange and bizarre video that Kash produced; objectifying and sexualising a known member of Aztecas. It's odd and indefensible. It's once again an example of the creepy and objectifying nature of the interactions that Kash has with women on the server and how he views them.

Here is the section of the video referred to (19:55): https://youtu.be/eVadr4lEyts?t=1195

All these pieces of evidence I found in just 10 minutes of looking. Like I said previously if you need more I can get a dossier of all his creepy behaviours, I know we have many more examples. All this evidence serves to show that Kash is not averse to roleplay of a sexual nature and appears to feed off it.

Kash was repeatedly sexually harassing, groping and acting in a rapey manner towards the women - and some men - of Aztecas. We then assumed that because this was a common thing for Kash to do, that he wouldn't mind getting a little bit back as a warning to back off. It's as simple as that. No action would have been taken from our side if it wasn't for his disgusting previously catalogued behaviours, all of which are verifiable. I'll caveat and say in hindsight, we'd have preferred not to take this route, however, we didn't expect someone that had already displayed disgusting behaviour to then turn it around and act like a victim in order to weaponise the report system.

The facts of this report are:

Kash himself engages in unwanted sexual roleplay on many occasions with the specific aim to make people uncomfortable. One such interaction was in this report, his actions led to my interactions with him.

What I did was a roleplay retaliation to what he was repeatedly doing, it was done as a warning.

Kash cannot do what he does and then be unable to handle an emote for 5 seconds. He knows what he's doing.

When Kash pinged me and I received the ping notification in OOC to stop I stopped, gave a warning and backed off completely.

I hope I've outlined the situation adequately and displayed that this situation is not as black and white as it probably seemed from the limited perspectives you saw previous to this posting.

I'll end this response with a final note. We can end it here and let it die here; Kash agrees to stop with his behaviour and we won't have reason to do anything, it all ends, we cease the immaturity from both sides and move forward in a mature manner, agreeing to have better communication in the future. Or, we continue with this report and potentially take two long time and established roleplayers off the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Breakdown of Ernesto's response:

Video 1: POV of the reported situation, where Ernie is sexually assaulting, and threatening with further rape. This is rape RP.
Image 1: Kash puts his hand in Hayley's backpocket. This isn't rape RP.
Video 2: Kash clearly communicates that he grabbed his own crotch. This isn't rape RP.
Video 3: Kash raps that he 'fucked Hayley until her legs were jelly' - This isn't rape RP.
Image 2: It's an RP image of presumably Hayley, in a bikini, with 'Cutlass' logo underneath. - This isn't rape RP.
Video 4: Kash tells a female player to walk home barefoot, and to take off her shoes - This isn't rape RP.
Video 5: Kash is having a conversation with Hayley about 'riding bikes', with presumably a hidden agenda - again, this isn't rape RP.

Hello everyone. 
Let me start this off by clearing one minor detail:
When it comes to the rule itself, I believe the incorrect rule is referred to by Kash - This falls mainly under G2.11 - Rape RP.

@ErnieW| @6AN6| @Jack Mckenzie| @Bleu
As you stated yourself, Ernie - This report does indeed involve two veteran and well established players in this community. It saddens me to see how misinformed certain established players are when it comes to our server rules - I would expect better. 
Nevertheless, the verdict won't be affected by a players standing in-game or otherwise - our rules applies equally and indiscriminatory towards everyone; Staff, developers, community leaders and new players alike. 

@ErnieW, you're going down the line of non-consensual rape RP in the evidence supplied to staff, although you stop the emote when asked to, you threaten to come back and rape Kash if he does anything "like that again". This was after you had been told to stop that line of role play in both LOOC and OOC chat. 
Towards the end of the 'role play', you shoot Kash and say "Next time, you'll get bummed!", again threatening with rape RP.

Even though you stopped when asked to, you have still broken the rule G2.11, as no pre-existing consent was established.
You further continue with a sensitive topic, when asked to stop, and violate C1.12 in the process.

@Jack Mckenzie- You are a community leader. We had a chat in late December regarding your responsibilities, yet there is no intervention at all from you.
In fact, your response to Kash's clear discomfort and unwillingness to participate in LOOC and OOC was this: you need to learn to stop being a weirdo then kash
Are you saying that non-consensual rape role play will continue, despite the request to stop, unless he "stops being a weirdo"?

This is very much how your message comes across to me, and considering the topic of our chat in December, it disappoints me.
You were given fair warning then, you don't get another one less than two months later.

@Bleu- Tom Craft aka. Blondie; 
Despite the non-consent rape RP taking place without any pre-existing agreement being made, you continue to egg on, and I quote "He's speechless, he enjoyed that Ernie. Wait a minute, he's saying can you come back! Wait a sec Ernie, he wants more!". Why? Do you find making other people uncomfortable entertaining?
I hope this message comes across clear enough to not warrant further action than the below mentioned verdict.

@Aztecas This serves as a message to all of you. Re-read the rules, community and GTA RP.
We are watching. 

Consensus:
Here's the thing, an OOC consent agreement exists between many people in our community.
Kash has made it abundantly clear that this does NOT exist with you, Ernie. The fact that this line of role play has happened more than once, involving Kane Kash and members of Azteca's as the offenders, is disgraceful. No player should have to experience unsolicited rape role play; This is why pre-existing consent is a MUST. 

It very clearly states the criteria that must be met before engaging in this line of role play. This criteria is not fulfilled in the reported scenario, as such - I believe the rule is broken. 

Verdict:
Ernesto Werthers - Banned | G2.11, C1.12  PERMANENT
Jack McKenzie - Banned | G1.7  1 DAY
Tom Craft - Warning | C1.12

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back