What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID: UNKNOWN | NAME: DIVON OR DEVON i believe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.B.G - Luke

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Luke Gambino
Reported Players: ID: UNKNOWN | NAME: DIVON OR DEVON i believe
Date: Mar 12, 2024
Time: 17:15
What best describes this incident: Exploiting
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Time was around 17:00-17:45

So here in this clip provided you can see we are giving him demands not too take his stuff from hospital and to follow us as we have some unfinished business, During this interaction he tried to jump on our bike and escape to which we all kicked him off instantly and in a tone (which in this context clearly sounds like he has the intent to try escape) he says "My fault My fault My fault" with a smirkish type tone. After being kicked off hes just talking but not moving which we sooner realise is because hes continuing to hot wire whilst being off the bike to gain advantage

After he begins moving again you hear the engine start which instantly shows us that he hotwired it whilst being off the bike which leads to him getting back on and not having to hot wire it again so he could drive away and escape

PS: I called him to QE also and whilst in QE him and his friend joined being dicks saying "Your Salty" "Why so salty" "Why you being salty for"

Its clear hes here to kid about and mess about and decided to report him for exploiting

In regards to his ID i didnt manage to catch it but around 5 mins before we killed him for attacking us and i spoke to a staff member who told me the clip of him dying can help us as in our kill logs should show

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/20zO4CfAE-5pKr/d1337HMAv4vh?invite=cr-MSxSc3EsMTc0MzA5NDYyLA ^
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/20zPW349JceyXl/d1337QdbzAx2?invite=cr-MSxYbFAsMTc0MzA5NDYyLA

Hi @L100UKE

Unfortunately even with the clip above, we are unable to determine if this is the same player or even on the same day to add to this, your time frame given above, 12/3/24 at 1715 doesn't match any kills at all.

I will not be able to action this due to lack of evidence,

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back