What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - John Duffy (Scott1994_) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Envy Wolf

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: John Duffy (Scott1994_)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/11/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: G4.3 (NLR)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: On the evening of the 8’th Jan we kidnapped, interrogated and executed “John Duffy” for his attitude towards ourselves IC, it had also been previously mentioned to myself of issues with friends of mine ic with this individual so we killed two birds with one stone with the death of him. It’s estimated John Duffy bled out from Chloe Diamond’s gunshot at around 12am 09/01/24. I don’t have unedited footage of this from my own pov although this video is essentially a small recap of the situation.
Video: https://youtu.be/xwqQ8BU1WWw?si=7Eo93sAZrW_Snd6A

This leads us on to today, I was mistakenly accused by Scott last night of being involved in a situation ooc which I was not, after asking to review the footage you can see a clear breach of NLR with the text message sent. Our characters have not came across each other since he was as killed off, he should have no clue who Envy is or what he may sound like. (Even though I was incorrectly identified).
If this video gets removed by Scott in order to hide the evidence, I have a back up of the video which I can upload myself when I get back.
Video: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1OBRQZ61Rgnteb/d1337A0Ng1jI?invite=cr-MSxDbDgsMTk4Nzg3NTgzLA

I’d like the further point out that I was told IC & ooc that John Duffy had spoken about people involved in the first incident previously which is why I messaged him on discord stating this originally.
Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1121971483833532456/1195390028222836806/IMG_1983.png?ex=65b3d0b8&is=65a15bb8&hm=7733e12b6a5094921a0517e826cd30f5a4c5f6ff06a491893233f5c6536c48ff&

Yet today when I called him out questioning his NLR instead of responding he’s deleted the message containing the link to the footage.
Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1121971483833532456/1195390027811782676/IMG_1981.png?ex=65b3d0b7&is=65a15bb7&hm=35154dedcc4c62e634447d19936cca5b2c90ca26bae91978d78deccc1c53e341&

Sorry if this report seems messier than usual from myself, I’m writing it on my phone and will not be at my PC for the next day or two but I’ll respond where I need best I can if need be.

Thanks, Envy

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1OBRQZ61Rgnteb/d1337A0Ng1jI?invite=cr-MSxDbDgsMTk4Nzg3NTgzLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello,

I would like to add that i work and both times Envy has decided to ask me stuff is 4 or 5 am in morning as i get up early for work and been at work all day... sorry i didnt reply straight away to envy as i forgot its more important than my job lol...  I have numerous people who can tell me they have spoken to me about Envy after he shot John Duffy. For example Envy came up to Flywheels asking if we wanted a contract we said we are with AE, envy took me hostage for a reason which is all good and nothing wrong with that. however he took me infront of Flywheels employee and they shot one.... so once i was taken by the aliens, i got a car went to sandy in hospital clothes as a baldy and got my car parked it up and went and clocked on as NHS in sandy and helped people who was injured... while they was going on Flywheels staff was looking for me and calling me asking what happened and if i was okay which i ignored, one of them even got downed and came to sandy and while i was healing them, asked me if was okay and i just ignored them as they was asking about the situation..... 

This leads us on to today, I was mistakenly accused by Scott last night of being involved in a situation ooc which I was not, after asking to review the footage you can see a clear breach of NLR with the text message sent. Our characters have not came across each other since he was as killed off, he should have no clue who Envy is or what he may sound like. (Even though I was incorrectly identified).
If this video gets removed by Scott in order to hide the evidence, I have a back up of the video which I can upload myself when I get back.
Video: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1OBRQZ61Rgnteb/d1337A0Ng1jI?invite=cr-MSxDbDgsMTk4Nzg3NTgzLA 

(sorry forgot no one can talk about envy cause has he told me he the don of the server and got ears everywhere... i dont need to meet you to know about you... you could blown the garage up cause we didnt sign with tirenutz which again i was told is reason you shot annie... this seems more like a revenge report to me.... i also dont know why you have shown you talking to Blake, we dont get on IC cause he my boss, im confused why that in there

Also i sent you the clip at 10:58 and you watched it no issues, also denied a call and then later you then decide to report me? its really strange all this Envy..... you had the opportunity to talk to me but then decide few hours later when im in bed to start again  https://imgur.com/g3fEzRe 

when enough time has passed i returned to Flywheels where they told me Envy and his friend shot Anne, i would say this has made it hard for me from Envy by shooting people he was not even after, as of course they are going to try and remind me, but i keep saying i have no idea and why would they shoot Anne, they thought it was because we did not accept the contract from Tirenutz....

The next point i know about Envy is a flywheels member asked him if he could start a garage at ottos. 

i also know envy cause yesterday i was speaking about flywheels member wanting to leave and they said that how they disliked envy and he was arrogant and gives you an unwanted welcoming everytime they have been to tirenutz they say hi and he just ignores them and go on radio....

Sorry could'nt reply when you wanted Envy as i d have other things than RP to do mate. hope this clear is up and also have the other convo with envy explaining things... Reason i didnt really want to send him clip of fuel tanks blowing as i thought they was his friends and did it on purpose as once i spoke to the person who i thought was envy friend they explined the guy who crashed in pumps did do it on purpose but because they was chasing him and tbh if you crash into pumps on purpose, i dont get how you survive but it did look set it but once liasoned with that person it was just bad coincident. I knew Envy would use it against me... 

as he seems to be here alot, like he loves the idea of people getting banned. i agree it's mess because its clutching at straws

also its hard to liason with someone that blocked you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I’m simply going to cover some relevant points here:

this seems more like a revenge report to me....
The reason for the report is due to (from my understanding) a clear breach of NLR. Unsure where this idea has came from either.

i also dont know why you have shown you talking to Blake
My video was uploaded days ago and saved as a recap of the situation due to me clearing out footage, it shows the context. The call with Blake isn’t relevant to any of this.

watched it no issues, also denied a call and then later you then decide to report me?
Correct, I was in RP at the time, watched the first part of the clip, identified who I could being Alexia. Then hours later I watched the clip in full as it was mentioned once again to me about potential NLR involving yourself, though this time there was evidence. 

as he seems to be here alot, like he loves the idea of people getting banned.
Rules are in place for a reason, it’s why in my very first contact with you in discord it was a friendly reminder of that, nothing more. 

also its hard to liason with someone that blocked you
You deleted the link to the video instead of responding until after this report went up, in your response I did not appreciate your attitude towards myself which is why I decided to cut further communication privately with yourself, specifically:

you maybe get to stay at home all day sleeping and then come on a server and act like you own it”

As much as I wish any of this was true, I think you need to realise Envy is a character I play and not me.

I won’t be responding further to this unless requested to by staff as in my opinion it isn’t needed. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks, Envy.

hello, 

im sure you’ve been killed plenty of times in the city and people have then told you about people. If you actually stopped listening to rumours and actually found out the facts properly and waited for a reply, you will know that I know you because you shot one of the flywheels members. Also I know you as mentioned because I was talking to someone about them leaving to start garage who said they spoke to tire nuts and I mentioned to someone else that this person wanted to leave and we was talking about how tirenuts isn’t welcoming then someone mentioned you and said your arrogant and cocky and unfriendly which tbh the way you’ve been speaking to me on discord is why you got it back. 

you say stuff like multiple people told me this, I’ve heard this, this person told me this which btw who ever telling you breaking OOC as I have proof that your friend Steven the fire fighter who you mentioned when shot me was in team speak with someone who I told something OCC too and then you started messaging me about it. 

so your friends and you are bringing OOC stuff into game. Your attitude is way you are in game. Like when I asked to chat and was polite i got don’t need to and then you report me. If you spoke when asked instead of being rude, I’d of explained how I knew you and what had happened. 

think this is revenge report because you don’t like it when people give you shit back as you think your the don like envy does. Try to separate mate because If you waited for a response or actually had the call instead being envy, this wouldn’t got to here sorry I hurt your ego by being as you say cocky also if you actually just had the call this could been prevented you jumping to conclusion cause someone said something in game that they got OOC 

enjoy weekend 

John Duffy

Unsurprisingly the video was taken down, here's a re-upload of it. 🙂
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nPWuph1FgM
The video was not taken down, you can even check my police reports, unfortunately i have to delete videos as it clogs up my medal and computer and again can show you this by showing you my medal has no videos at all. 🙂

Envy please remind me what NLR Is.... because i can't seem to find where it says no one can speak about envy to you ever again..... thing is i can bring people into it that have spoken to me about you... unlike you have no evidence anyone said stuff to you because this is a revenge report, you even added Blake when nothing to do with him.. as you have multiple occasions to liaison with me but you forgot to separate envy from OOC and still acted cocky and also, your screenshots you've posted you seem to of cut the part out where i asked for convo..... for someone who done RP for years this i very disappointing. 

Also speak to Owner of tirenuts they came up to us as we was concerned you shot Anne for not accepting a contract and i even told them i was not there when you did it, when i was but i forgot about it.... so maybe next time drop the attitude and call someone that wants to liaison

24 hours , I sent message asking on discord pretty much same time was blown up and from what he said chlo killed me day before at 10pm

@Charles Vane

John was killed by Chloe around 11pm(ish) on the 8'th.
The text john sent was around 10pm on the 11'th.

So ~72 hour's had passed.

I can understand here why you would claim and provide all this proof of this rule break. However, the hardest thing about these kind of reports is the fact that in that period of 24 to 72 hours there is no telling us or nobody really will know what information he has gained about 'envy' in that time period. 

Yes, it could be a complete metagame and in RP he should not know who envy is again. OR someone else has informed him of 'Envy' causing all these issues at the repair shop and he is aware of him. Very difficult to prove either one unfortunately. 

If he had died, respawned and then 10 mins later he knows all about you then yeah it would be more simple however thats not the case here and i will have to close this with no further action. In the interest of fair play i hope there has been no metagaming here and people just let the story unfold naturally in RP. Its more fun for all that way.

Thanks for the report. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back