What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Kiefer, 235 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry C

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Clevedon

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Kiefer, 235

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/29/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 800

What best describes this incident ?: NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Earlier in the day Kiefer robbed one of the Marabunta and was chased back to where they chill out. This then ended up in a shoot out where police came and stopped it, we were all let go.

After Kiefer came to our turf, we requested the robbed gun back, he refused so we took him, tortured him and he was dumped and died.

Three hours later, Kiefer returned with his friends and proceeded to pull guns on mara turf. We have medical, but he and a friend died. The third who didn’t, we took and dodgyd and explained he was acting on orders from three hours ago.

From this, Kiefer has returned to a situation revolving his death. Breaking NLR.

After this, he then returned again 30-45 minutes later, post dying, where the VDM and RDM took place- however, in QE he explained he was responding to a “radio callout” that they were being shot. However, the issue here arises from: He had been closeby to a situation that he’d died during recently, with the unclear line as to whether this was down to the prior shootout or if they were attempting some level of RP during the RDM/VDM as no words were given from any party other than “can you come off of your bike” twenty seconds prior.
Medical RP:
Today during the shootout at their area, all in the area were roleplaying their injuries, but Kiefer decided not to when NHS and Police were not present.

Then, as well, later when he had been taken and tortured he was stabbed by myself. He refused to roleplay this out, even when asked in OOC to RP his injuries.

when asked about this in QE he stated “it ruins RP if I am groaning”

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1M24bOurJkXyBN/d1337xuhh11A?invite=cr-MSxjUHgsMTkyOTkxNTg5LA 
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1M50mPs6H_856B/d1337CCmJBsj?invite=cr-MSxEZEgsMTkyOTkxNTg5LA 
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After a lengthy discussion in discord you obviously confirmed this report would be held, so here we go its gonna be extremely similar to what I told you in discord. I've had a report like this before to my knowledge and to explanation of drex in liaison NLR is not dyeing from a feud and you no longer being allowed in it, its based on the exact scenarios as long as I don't reenter a situation or get into a situation less than 15 minutes after being incapacitated or dead. So going of this explanation none of these situations were the same and in all situations someone from my gang has survived so as a gang we went back, I don't know if you want me to just sit on the sidelines while my gang attack, again as said in liaison am really confused to where your coming from. 

Lastly id like to add these weren't my comments in discord I mentioned at times roleplaying injuries ruins rp, like when I was told in game "How are you still talking youve been stabbed" what rp is it to sit in silence yes a moan and groan helps but silence rp is less than ideal. I did play along with torture so dont lie you cut an ear of and that's it. 

Lastly what is it you want from this watching your clips as soon as you die you go straight to ooc to complain it just kills some scenarios, your in one of ma boys cars just crying in OOC so less ruleplaying and more roleplaying would be ideal. Also in liaison you stated, this can all be resolved if you come and take me to hospital, I wont even comment on that ill let you think about that one. 

Hi Kiefer,

In your response you fail to acknowledge the fact this order had come three hours prior. I will break this down for you, 9PM - You are killed and dumped. 12PM - You return and proceed to try a shoot out. Now, with one of your lads mentioning that they’d received this order “three hours prior” which I can supply a clip of in the morning as the person who was told this has gone to sleep. What this looks like is you’re responding to your own order after dying, thus this is an extension of your prior situation violating NLR. Next, your gang is not a whitelisted or officially recognised gang. These rules are in place to maintain a strong standard of RP. When conflicts happen between gangs vs groups, the best way to explain how it can work in a positive manner is: You have a continuous RP back and forth to ensure it is initiated. So I’ll break it down, to explain,

1. you were as an individual directly attacked.
  2. You as a an individual told your friends to come attack mara at the time.
  3. You were dumped
  4. You return to the retaliation RP after dying acting on your own orders which violates New Life Rule.
Now, how NLR works for people, for you to be re-involved you’d need to be directly attacked yourself and live. You did not live. Simple. Now as for your medical RP. I cannot put anything other than, talking clear as day when stabbed, showing no pain, not even a simple /me is in my opinion not roleplaying medical injuries. One of the gang members asked in order to resolve this there and then, you said that you were stabbed in the chest not the neck, but here you state that it’s the ear. So please, which was it? We have a clip that should contain this, again the person with it is asleep, but if not: it is in OOC and staff can check logs. As for your last comments, you are free to your own opinion, I am to mine as well. To my understanding of Liason is to resolve ongoing or situations that have just happened. My comment was intended as following “I will be putting this report up for compensation whether you come and take me to the hospital or not as a resolve.” Whether this was misunderstood, even when Lily (chad4j) was explaining this, you did come across as confused, so I will directly put it down to that and hopefully that clears it up better. Accusing me as ruleplaying for asking you to come to QE is rather bold. You asked me for what rulebreak, I explained. Staff can also check logs for this. I tried to solve this situation with yourself and your friends, and it is entirely unfortunate that this is how it has been responded to. I will be waiting on the response from your friend for the VDM/RDM, and otherwise leaving this with staff. Have a good evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna leave this short as some poor staff members actually gonna need to read it so I was tortured as in /me cuts of ear I acted my injuries then, after that I was then stabbed in the chest so both pal.

please provide the clip of I was acting on orders from 3 hours ago as maybe you picked up the context wrong, as he was maybe just referring to the first fight. 

As there is no proof provided that kieffer or his friends said they were acting on orders from 3 hours prior,  I can only deem that there is no breach of NLR in this report.

As such, the outcome is that this report will be denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back