What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Kilo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Steve Stacy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Kilo

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/04/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1830

What best describes this incident ?: metagame/ooc information

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Before I begin, I think this report could have been VERY easily cleared up with a liason but kilo decided not to respond to my request for one in /ooc hence the report.

- At around 6:30pm I posted a picture off steve killing alexia, alexia was dumped from this situation and no one saw her being taken.
- A few minutes later, "kilo" posts a picture of steve dead on the floor and says "where the rest of you pussies hiding"

I am confused as to how kilo obtained that it was "steve" who killed alexia in that picture and how he knew "Mias" was my tweedle account.

Like I said a quick liason could have cleared this up but I got no response. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

image.png
image.png
image.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll preface this by saying that I didn't see the request to come to liaison.

I have the knowledge that you use burner accounts to taunt Cutlass as several days ago after you had a situation with Vagos, I turned up to their block and a shootout happened as I had arrived in the same vehicle Steve and Bruce Biscuits used at the time. I was informed by Vagos after the miscommunication that it was these two individuals they thought I was.

After this, a tweedle was posted by one of those two saying: "Vagos can't kill two baldies with sns" or something along the lines of that. The name of this tweedle account was "CutlassRShite" or similar.

In response to this, they were called out by name on tweedle, after their post, by myself.

We have no ongoing beef with anyone else or any other groups. So I made the assumption that the anonymous person posting the picture on tweedle was one of your group that we had a shootout with at city hall a couple of days ago.

Hence, an assumption was made, with the history of your burner accounts, that it was one of your group that posted the taunt this time around.

I was going to say this can be taken down but I have another question,

"I have the knowledge that you use burner accounts to taunt Cutlass as several days ago after you had a situation with Vagos, I turned up to their block and a shootout happened as I had arrived in the same vehicle Steve and Bruce Biscuits used at the time. I was informed by Vagos after the miscommunication that it was these two individuals they thought I was.

After this, a tweedle was posted by one of those two saying: "Vagos can't kill two baldies with sns" or something along the lines of that. The name of this tweedle account was "CutlassRShite" or similar."

- I really don't know why vagos have lied to you here, I have not been in the same car as bruce to attack them. That tweedle account also had nothing to do with us.

Could staff clarify who owns that tweedle account or no?

You still didn't answer one of my questions, How did you know it was I who killed alexia?

Saying you have "history" of using fake accounts is abit of a cop-out lad 

I really don't know why vagos have lied to you here, I have not been in the same car as bruce to attack them. That tweedle account also had nothing to do with us.
This is an IC issue.

You still didn't answer one of my questions, How did you know it was I who killed alexia?
I didn't. I assumed you and your group saved it from the last time it was posted on tweedle about a week ago, and reposted it as a way to escalate the beef between our characters.

Saying you have "history" of using fake accounts is abit of a cop-out lad 
I think context matters. From the roleplay that has led up to it, and the fact there is no ongoing beef with anyone else, you, Bruce, or another member of your group were assumed to be the poster.

Mhmm… lots of “assumptions” going on here.

oh well, staff this report can be taken down 🙂

I'm glad you could resolve this without staff intervention.

Report Declined At Players Request

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back