What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - kyle and natalie and mazza - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

_rimin_

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: emil roche morris
Reported Players: kyle and natalie and mazza
Date: Mar 14, 2024
Time: 20:56
What best describes this incident: third party application used to communicate
Please (in detail) describe the incident: me and my friend devon saw kyle selling cocaine in ballas turf alone so we planned to rob him but we ended up killing him so we brought him to pillbox and waited for him to be treated but he was delaying once he was treated and he didnt have a radio or phone since i took it from him when we were in ballas and somehow natalie ( a girl he is almost always with) shows up outside pillbox and she then leaves but then shortly after comes back.( kyle was still in pillbox delaying) natalie ended up coming back on a bike with a balla and starts talking to me. natalie ends up kicking me off my bike and i do the same back. she ends up stealing my bike and the balla she was with was shooting me, i ended up strafing the bullets and killing him with my machete. we ended up kidnapping the balla to take his gun and we brought him over to sandyford where the doctor spawns so we could revive him and take his gun. but somehow natalie ended up driving by and i swapped cars on the way and i didnt get followed by anyone and im sure of this. in the end me and my friend devon had to leave because a car with ballas showed up and we had no chance of surviving that situation. i think the name of the balla is mazza or maza, its either that or something that sounds similar i dont remember 100%. mazza, kyle and natalie are known to be close friends in the city.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: unfortunately i dont have any evidence but there is another person who had the same problem and with the same 2 people (kyle and natalie)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It was me that you killed outside pillbox that night and honestly mate i'm getting tired of these metagaming allegations every time you have had an interaction with ballas recently you have accused us of metagaming so I am not sure if its the fact you do not like the outcome of the situtation or what but its becoming a joke. I stated in the other report that we are able to liaise about these allegations so we can discuss both sides but I have not received a reply yet..

I contacted you via OOC in this situation however you did not seem to interested in coming to OOC to hear why I was unhappy with your level of roleplay I believe you was found after the situation with me happened and you was shot to which you combat logged which leads me to believe you are trying to get something back on us.

Ballas roleplay is normally high level and always within the server rules we all including myself do our best to make roleplay enjoyable and interesting however you are making this difficult, nine times out of ten most people who have rp'd with us have no issues.

I will say this for the last time I am more the happy to come and speak to you in discord about your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

It was me that you killed outside pillbox that night and honestly mate i'm getting tired of these metagaming allegations every time you have had an interaction with ballas recently you have accused us of metagaming so I am not sure if its the fact you do not like the outcome of the situtation or what but its becoming a joke. I stated in the other report that we are able to liaise about these allegations so we can discuss both sides but I have not received a reply yet..

I contacted you via OOC in this situation however you did not seem to interested in coming to OOC to hear why I was unhappy with your level of roleplay I believe you was found after the situation with me happened and you was shot to which you combat logged which leads me to believe you are trying to get something back on us.

Ballas roleplay is normally high level and always within the server rules we all including myself do our best to make roleplay enjoyable and interesting however you are making this difficult, nine times out of ten most people who have rp'd with us have no issues.

I will say this for the last time I am more the happy to come and speak to you in discord about your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.
I've never accused you guys of using metagaming (other than now) and you mentioning me in OOC i didnt see or maybe your thinking of someone else, if you could we can continue talking about this in discord, "_rimin_" is my discord name

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: emil roche morris
Reported Players: kyle and natalie and mazza
Date: Mar 14, 2024
Time: 20:56
What best describes this incident: third party application used to communicate
Please (in detail) describe the incident: me and my friend devon saw kyle selling cocaine in ballas turf alone so we planned to rob him but we ended up killing him so we brought him to pillbox and waited for him to be treated but he was delaying once he was treated and he didnt have a radio or phone since i took it from him when we were in ballas and somehow natalie ( a girl he is almost always with) shows up outside pillbox and she then leaves but then shortly after comes back.( kyle was still in pillbox delaying) natalie ended up coming back on a bike with a balla and starts talking to me. natalie ends up kicking me off my bike and i do the same back. she ends up stealing my bike and the balla she was with was shooting me, i ended up strafing the bullets and killing him with my machete. we ended up kidnapping the balla to take his gun and we brought him over to sandyford where the doctor spawns so we could revive him and take his gun. but somehow natalie ended up driving by and i swapped cars on the way and i didnt get followed by anyone and im sure of this. in the end me and my friend devon had to leave because a car with ballas showed up and we had no chance of surviving that situation. i think the name of the balla is mazza or maza, its either that or something that sounds similar i dont remember 100%. mazza, kyle and natalie are known to be close friends in the city.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: unfortunately i dont have any evidence but there is another person who had the same problem and with the same 2 people (kyle and natalie)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Its been dealth with over liaise. No need to continue anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back