What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Majority of Vagos - GTA RP

RuthyLee

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Nova
Reported Players: Majority of Vagos
Date: Apr 4, 2024
Time: 20:22
What best describes this incident: 0 Roleplay coming from their end.
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hello,
Today has been awful when it comes to roleplay. To begin with the back story. Vagos and Pirus are currently at war (I am in Pirus) We started by having a shoot out with Vagos and I had been shot. I have 0 weapon out but I have no clip to prove that but when I had been shot I was in the car I was shouting out for help. No help came. I was taken earlier on probably around the 19:20 mark by a Vagos member called Gareth I believe his name is. He proceeded to put me in my own boot of my car and drive around with me in it. Origionally not opening it until i said in OOC. He then proceeds to just drive around hills etc with me in the boot with 0 roleplay. While I'm using the /me option putting "bleeding out" he not once decided to roleplay with that. He even takes me to a random field takes my ask off and puts his on and takes a picture of me on the floor without saying a word. Which a few minuets later I then bled out in the car.

Going onwards after waking up with a bad headache and no memory of what had happened I went and got clothes, phone, radio and smoothies and decided to sit in the kraken. over 15 minuets had passed and on of the boys in our gang asked me where I was. He said lets go find everyone and I had asked what happened he had died too but he mentioned our groupie was popping off with gps etc so we decided to go and see what was going on. We drove up there and the boys where fighting up near the prison. We stayed back as we didnt have guns and where just there to swoop our own boys up. Through all that they eventually ended up shooting me again. 2 of us where in the same car the vagos (I believe Jim) was driving us in to dodgy. Knowing fully well im in the car as im litterally sat in the front passenger seat again using /me to show im bleeding out they decide to take the person out the back and leave me in the car. They dodgy 3 of my gang members while im still in the car off to the side still using the /me option which they can clearly see and they drive off with leaving me in the car with 0 roleplay. Didnt even talk to me. I was sat there for about
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/25i9yyicM9spgl/d1337mY2Ro78?invite=cr-MSxHZHEsMjA4ODY3MDQ2LA

I'm so sorry I had submitted it without finishing by accident...
I was sat in the car for about 2 minuets from the time they left, they had come back... weird considering it was straight after I had typed into OOC this is pretty obvious as soon as they come back 1 person runs straight up to the car I am in when they came back to dodgy someone which again doesn't make sense why they'd need that many people for one person. The person who had run upto the car came before i had typed that i was bleeding out in /me. So clearly the ooc info was used. Im really not happy as this is the second time today from the same gang.
I would like to apologise about how short the clips may be. I have them set to 5 minuets but for some reason they keep clipping at random time lengths I believe from my pc being too full which I will sort out. I also apologise for this being so long but I didn't want to miss out any info. Thank you in advance tho :)

The report a player section is for you to report a actual rulebreak. With a number assigned from the rules page. What i feel like you have done here is slap together a bunch of clips and try to claim a whole lot of poor RP and "0 roleplay". Thats not how you report someone, you need session IDs so we know WHO you are reporting and the rules you think they have broke.

Secondly, you have sent 5 videos all titles 0 roleplay and things like that, yet in every single of those videos you did not say 1 WORD within ROLEPLAY. Even in the last one where they saw it was "nova" which i assume is you. You just did a /ME. You provided NOTHING in all of your own evidence. Now, maybe thats from a whole lot of shitty situations and your at the end of your tether. If this is the case you may need to rethink if this "gang life" is actually for you or you could do something different. Playing is meant to be fun and not a chore.

So, theres absolutely nothing i can do on this report here other than say dont throw rocks in glass houses and please, if you are reporting. Report someone OR people with a rule number and session IDs. Staff are not here to watch a montage of things you think are bad and try figure it all out for you.

Report denied.

Back