What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Marabunta member - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie Just

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Ollie Just
Reported Players: Marabunta member
Date: Mar 10, 2024
Time: 01:00
What best describes this incident: NVL
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I received a radio that a Marabunta was near one of us (Alliance) and showed up to the scene. Upon Arrival there was 2 Guns pointed at the marabunta member in which i added to that whilst there was people in the car with guns also to his head. He later kills one of us with a knife, i gave him the benefit of the doubt and maybe he did not realise all the guns was on him and therefore did not shoot instantly, However he continued to NVL and this lead to me going down.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/204jtQ8Vw6-SsA/d13376wKzXCc?invite=cr-MSxoNmcsODAxNDQwNSw

Last edited:
Hi Ollie, firstly why didn't you reach out OOC to give me a chance to explain my POV in a Liaison instead of going straight into a report? My POV I was approached by an individual in a car asking me what I'm up to, which I turn away from him and a white car with 1 individual is there I then proceed to walk towards the white car where a blacked out individual jumps out pointing a gun I then pull my knife out as he starts to say put your hands up, by then I stab him which puts him into a downed state as it was a 1 on 1 I believe I had a chance and took it being a 1on1 and only hearing a demand by the time I had my knife out I then proceed to turn around where another car appears with 3 individuals too which when I turned around 1 was already in my face, I down him then they start shooting me along with the original person in the 1st car at no point other than the first confrontation with the person in the white car which in my eyes is the first part of combat on a 1v1 situation as the person in the original car that appeared first never threatened me or asked any suspicious questions nor had weapons pointed or drawn that I could see other than what are you up to, after I downed the white car occupant I turn around to getting sprayed up with people who weren't there in my sight at the start of the confrontation as you will see in my clip provided, I personally believe you didn't really organise this robbery properly and it backfired (which can happen). Now if all 3 cars pulled up saying hands instantly then yes it would have been a different outcome and I would have obliged but you only had a 1on1 at first then after that yous all appeared with guns blazing. I believe the only reason for this report is because you lost a Combat PDW or similar SMG to which when a member in Liaison asked you if you lost a strap to last nights altercation you replied 'yes', This in my eyes is the sole reason why this report stands. I believe I have covered my POV as much as I can and will not be responding to anyone other than staff now. Have a nice day Ollie. All the best, Rico.

Please find my POV attached below :)
https://streamable.com/k5xe75

Firstly i would like to thank you for your responce, the reason i did not ask for liaison is i simply did not wish to as imo it is a clear indication for NVL. I can understand your argument about the initial kill . From your pov it was a 1 on 1 and i respect that, however once multiple guns arrived i would have expected you to stop as you notice 3 guns at you (including me) and the guy behind you that shoots at you indicating his position. At this point i chose not to shoot you as my intention was to grab you for rp purpose as i would hope you realise the 4 guns aimed at you. However you decide to keep knifing the people around you ending any rp situation that was to occur. Just because it is not nvl on the initial situation, it does not mean that rule vanishes the next second so you can attempt to stab the whole group.

I would also like to mention what you specifically stated in your responce " but you only had a 1on1 at first then after that yous all appeared with guns blazing" This is a clear indication that you noticed the other guns within the scenario yet decided it would be smart to keep stabbing people. I personally believe you should have simply complied to the original demand after realising that multiple guns have arrived in which you have stated you noticed. As for the claim this is due to me losing a weapon, yes this is unfortunate however no matter the items i had on me this is a clear indication of NVL and the outcome of this report would not have been any different.

Last edited:
I appreciate your detailed response Ollie thank you, also I understand your reasoning for not wanting to liaison in your mind although it still would have let me give my POV to understand my actions which I believe are not rule breaks. Even though I stated I would not respond until staff asked, I need to clarify this point quickly "as you notice 3 guns at you (including me) and the guy behind you that shoots at you indicating his position". The guy behind me who got out of the car after my back was turned which I can only see in this POV from my clip when rewatched as I cant use the full field of vision in game to see what's behind me I can only see what's Infront of my eyes not the full view you get in third person view as this would be considered common sense in my eyes the person did not shoot to show his position he was clearly trying to kill like the others as you can see him clear as day shooting more than one bullet directly at me as soon as I finished the animation of killing the first person you gave me no choice to comply with demands as the only demands came from the 1v1 situation, you decided to shoot straight away and as you see the 3 individuals shooting at me apart from hearing the gun shot starting from behind me whilst I was in the motion of turning around to see youse in my field of vision. Have a great day, Rico

All good, only thing i believe best is to leave it to staff as there is a difference in opinion. No more simply from either side to be said just down to the interpretation of the staff.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello both @Ollie Just and @Big Reekz

Rico, what I've seen here I can only come to the conclusion that you did in fact not value your life at all, it is quite clear from the video you provided that all individuals that approached you had guns, and you were not in a 1-1 situation, you had a gun pointed at you from the other side of the car, yet chose to continue you walk towards the gun.

Because of the above, I'll be actioning the following,

Character: Rico Roberts
Rule(s) Broken: G2.4
Action: Ban - 1 Day

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back