What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Mario - 814 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

6AN6

Donator
Donator
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Kane Kash
Reported Players: Mario - 814
Date: Mar 24, 2024
Time: 23:50
What best describes this incident: C2.2 - G4.4
Please (in detail) describe the incident: During an altercation with Mario and Aztecas he exploits and glitch rolls (C2.2), I do not believe he is here to Roleplay.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After downing him he showed no signs of injury even after multiple shots fired at his head (G4.4). Again I believe it's clear he is not here to Roleplay.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good Afternoon Kane Kash,

First I will address the Glitch Role. I have been in many forms of conflict over my time in RPUK. Never once have I been reported for exploiting. Glitch rolling is something that is quite hard to do considering the new mechanic that makes u ragdoll. I do feel like the roll appears to be more client-sided than server-sided, with the 2 pov's of me "glitch rolling" looking completely different. Would it be possible to see the POV's of the 2 people that killed me and Hailey to put this to bed?

Now onto the RPing of Injuries. I would first like to point out something that I will refer back to multiple times in this essay. Your clip is 3:32 long clearly being stopped at a certain point and does not portray the whole scenario, and specifically leaves parts at which I actually exaggerated RPing my injuries due to you feeling it wasn't sufficient roleplay, which you pointed out in OOC. The reason I did not react to the first time you "Poked your finger into my GSW" is because I was confused with what you were doing, with the first /me being "taps head" while saying "I know it burns" However, I was rping that I had been shot in the torso, (Meaning when you next did the "finger poking in GSW" I did RP my injuries, something which you have chosen to leave out of the recording") allowing me to keep the RP situation going on further as a shot in the head would not seem realistic for me to talk back and forth. Now onto the fact of shooting me in the head while I was downed. Every bullet that was fired at me missed in my POV, you can see this can be a common occurrence due to a few factors, many times down bodies are in slightly different positions for different people (Something I did put across in RP saying these bullets arent even hitting me) and you can even see General in the last 2 shots of Kash's clip miss me with the shotgun however might have hit me on his POV.

Now onto my points. At 2:46 in the last video posted in this report, we hear a member of Cutlass say "Someone put one in his head and shut this cunt up" which is then followed by Kash shooting me in the head (IN HIS POV). Due to my extensive time on this server, I have had many discussions with staff about certain rules. One rule that has been put across to me is G1.5, something I believe you have broken in this scenario. Unfortunately, I do not remember exactly which staff told me this, it may have been Stavik. However, FORCING an action upon another player where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win, In the scenario, you are attempting to Force an action to allow me not to talk or have any further roleplay in the scenario, Something which I was pointed at to by staff is not allowed. After attempting to stop someone from talking via slitting their throat in an RP scenario about a year back. This was again another reason for me RPing the shots not hitting me.

My next point would like to be the incident in which I was shot, I find it very odd that you have chosen to add about 1 second of context before the moment I was shot but about another 20 seconds after. I believe this is the case because you are aware there is very little roleplay before the fact you shot me, and I think is very similar to the last ban I received which was against Cutlass. You have cut down this video being 23 seconds long, and was wondering if you could post the full-length clip? Otherwise, I am happy to find a recording of the whole situation, that shows the minimal RP of just a few exchanged words before me and Hailey were shot, believing this to be a break of the G1.2 RDM rule.

Thank you for taking the time to make a report @6AN6

Upon reviewing the videos provided and getting opinions from the dev team (Just to ensure fairness ect), Indeed this falls under exploiting for glitch rolling.

Now to address your point @Stic that you haven't been reported for exploiting in the past, Well there is a first time for everything and you do seem to have picked up two reports days apart.

Moving onto your claims of you not roleplaying your injuries and saying "I actually exaggerated RPing my injuries due to you feeling it wasn't sufficient roleplay," You didn't roleplay your injuries and this is clear from the videos provided. I believe most people could be a bit annoyed when the other party simply cannot be bothered to roleplay the hand they are delt.

You claim G1.5 has been broken because someone wanted to shoot you in the head and kill you (Respawning would of been the route you would of ended up at anyway) due to what lead up to this so this is simply clutching at straws here as in this situation G1.5 wasn't broken.

Looking over the prior report and this report it's clear the route you have taken and don't wish to roleplay and exploit on top of that. Since I have already issued a permanent ban to yourself on the prior report I will add these rulebreaks to the current ban you have.

As mentioned in the previous report you will need to wait 6 months from today before you may appeal this ban.

Thank you again for taking the time to make a player report @6AN6 and hope you have a wonderful day!

Character : 58727
Rule(s) Broken : G1.6, G4.4 & C2.2
Action : Ban - Permanent Ban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back