What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown (Grove?) - GTA RP

KiloC

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Kenny Lake
Reported Players: Unknown (Grove?)
Date: Apr 8, 2024
Time: 1:50
What best describes this incident: C1.7, C1.12
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I want to begin this by saying this report and the links provided may be triggering to some.

I see that this person is a longstanding member of the community and should know that comments and unfounded claims like the ones in the links provided are unacceptable, damaging and downright disgusting to make, especially on a public platform that every player on the server has immediate and constant access to.

I noticed in /ooc that multiple messages opposed their tweedle posts, as is to be expected, then afterward the owner of the account continued to post this vulgar content with no care for who may be affected.

Topics like these should always be handled with care and sensitivity and I believe there was no regard for those who may be triggered by these vile posts.

https://gyazo.com/88154fa516f025e46f83d23a6d58e2f6 - This is in reference to a report which resulted in a player being permanently banned. There isn't an ounce of care for any who suffered.

I don't believe there is an excuse and find no enjoyment in entertaining this sort of roleplay.

https://gyazo.com/18f9b12c49aa4925deb2e62ec7980ae7
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://gyazo.com/88154fa516f025e46f83d23a6d58e2f6

Alright i will start by saying this is a 18+ server in case you haven't realised.
Now onto the situation imo Kash's character has been portrayed by me and even some people in grove and other gangs as what i called him in RP same as when Bryn was doing all the stuff he did everyone called him a rapist did everyone get banned for that ? No. Same as when people call me a nonce or even the same word i called Kash (INCLUDING PEOPLE IN FACTIONS) yet you don't see me post reports 24/7 about it and now onto the funny part literaly same day as the report i have 1 of your members calling me a rapist after you guys put this report up its kinda of ironic isn't it1712571650592.png

The only thing i can say is that you are definitely not affected by the word and decided to throw up a report to get a quick ban because if you were affected by it your gang wouldn't be using it aswell to prove your point and i will reiterate i couldn't care less if this word was used against me and from what it looks like neither do you (Your gang).
I Could find 2000000000 more reasons to back my case but honestly this report its so petty its not worth my time.

Last edited:
I see justifications and excuses. I do not see remorse for the people that were affected yesterday by your actions.

This is a line of roleplay that has been repeatedly shut down as we have no interest in and it shouldn't become commonplace on the server for things like this to be openly posted on tweedle for all to see and potentially be triggered by.

Bottom line is: You were asked to stop, you continued, spammed tweedle with multiple posts and afterward showed no care toward the many people that disagreed with it in /ooc.

I do not know you personally, I hold no grudges from roleplay stories that have happened and believe you/everyone should do better regarding situations like this.

I'm happy to hear your 2000000000 more reasons because honestly, I don't believe the excuses provided do much to back your case.

I see justifications and excuses. I do not see remorse for the people that were affected yesterday by your actions.

This is a line of roleplay that has been repeatedly shut down as we have no interest in and it shouldn't become commonplace on the server for things like this to be openly posted on tweedle for all to see and potentially be triggered by.

Bottom line is: You were asked to stop, you continued, spammed tweedle with multiple posts and afterward showed no care toward the many people that disagreed with it in /ooc.

I do not know you personally, I hold no grudges from roleplay stories that have happened and believe you/everyone should do better regarding situations like this.

I'm happy to hear your 2000000000 more reasons because honestly, I don't believe the excuses provided do much to back your case.
This is my only reply to this https://outplayed.tv/media/QJB2Mr and last reply aswell.

"I will burn your fucking boy's body right infront of you, Jeep."

If that's your last reply, so be it.

It's upsetting that you're trying to use a man's accent to put words in his mouth. You continue to show no remorse for the situation and instead try to justify it with fantasies.

I'm disappointed, Bmav.

It's upsetting that you're trying to use a man's accent to put words in his mouth. You continue to show no remorse for the situation and instead try to justify it with fantasies.

I'm disappointed, Bmav.
1712596159833.png

Okay, lets try get into this.

I will start by saying, RPUK trys its best to protect members of the community from all kinds of different topics that people may find offensive or upsetting. Now, this could be all sorts, like racism, sexism. However recently it seems like people are walking lines with other topics which will obviously cause problems. Recently we had religion's and also gender which caused a stir. For me personally, i would love for you all to leave these topics away from online and not mention/debate any of it IC or OOC (in RPUK's platforms) because its obviously going to cause differences between people.

As this report is about Rape. Its clear, we would not condone any sort of promoting or allow it to be there (in terms of the act) without consent from both sides. Again, also something that was recently reported.

Now, on the other side of this. This is roleplay, its meant to be a space away from IRL and something thats kept IN roleplay. So these tweedle posts about Kash, i have no idea why or where these claims have come from and i dont care where they have, maybe there is ROLEPLAY justification or maybe there is not. I dont know. However, @Bmav i understand that evening you were extremely frustrated and that is also the night you were removed from leader of grove/community leader. Because of your outbursts on that evening. So, we are all adults here and people cannot be protected 100% of the time for things they may or may not find triggering if they suffer from any sort of trauma. This would be different for each individual.

So the way that i want to deal with this is simple really, i do not want any action to come of this report in terms of bans. However i will be asking ALL of you involved in this constant IC/OOC trouble with sensitive topics from both sides to simply stop. Keep it away from RPUK. Nobody needs to be roleplaying this, nobody NEEDS to be using it on tweedle. I think i can trust in you all to stop.

This ruling obviously does not mean that this type of behavior or roleplay or OOC conduct is condoned by RPUK because like i said, everyone should be adult enough to know. "This topic really could upset people, lets not mention that" and if you cannot think like that then im sure you wont be here long anyway. So, please remember roleplay should stay roleplay and people should always be thinking of the person on the opposing side of whatever it is your doing or saying. this goes for RDM right the way up to topics like this.

I want to be able to trust you as adults to act like adults, without staff having to ban all kinds of potential trigger words. Thanks.

Back