What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avion Solar

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Avion Solar

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/29/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1659

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At around 16:59 hours on the 29th January 2023 I was at the Fuel Depot trying my best to manage the traffic and keep order when this unknown individual arrived in a grey in colour local vehicle ramming into a mechanic's flat bet while they were attempting to load a truck onto it. I approached the individual to question him about his driving and when i asked for his name and licence he produced a machete and attempted to strike me. I pressed my panic button and got a distance away before seeing that he had gotten into the driver's seat of one of the parked trucks. With my firearm drawn I challenged the individaul and they got out of the truck before running at me. I fired my weapon and downed them to which they then went on to call me a spastic and disconnected.
A short while later they returned and another individaul was attempting to take them to get medical aid. the suspect said he had crashed and I convinced the member of th e public to put him down placing the suspect into handcuffs when he was on the floor. The suspect then disconnected again.

I did not get his session ID however I believe logs will be able to get this as I downed him. I was not able to try resolve the situation as he had logged

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good afternoon @Avion Solar, thanks for the report! 🙂

I've had a look into the logs and have managed to identify the player successfully. 
It appears that after calling you a "spastic" they had decided to intentionally combat log from the situation, due to this I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Character Name: William Oconnor
Action: Perm Ban As Per FBS
Rule(s): C2.3

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back