What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Vince - Alliance - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Steve Stacy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Vince - Alliance

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/07/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 30

What best describes this incident ?: NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So, I will start with context:

- It all started at pillbox, A friend and I were talking to a member of the Alliance (I , at this point, was also apart of the GANG on Steve), he had lockpicked a car and we were joking around with him. My friend was chasing after him and ended up getting "Checked" by them and got taken back to turf in zipties. I then go to turf and attempt to take him because he's my mate, to which I had guns pointed at me and was told to leave him. I then come back down to turf around 10 minutes later, to have a conversation...

-At the start of the clip you can see me going down to turf to have a conversation about why guns were pointed at me when I am apart of the gang, to which a conversation starts, Sam Chong and I are talking then Vince buts in, he tells me that my mate was getting rude/lippy, so I reply with," yeah because you are lippy". He points a gun at me and tells me to put my hand up, I ask why he's pointing a gun at me again, then i put my hands up, knowing I have a gun on me, I wait for him to drop the gun, aim and shoot. I then got downed by the gang and put in a car.

-We drive around for a little bit and come back to turf, I am then let out of the boot and then a little confused to see Vince back there again... Vince talks to me for a little bit, and then dumps me into the water.

Now, for the rule break itself. I believe Vinnie has broken the NLR rule as he was downed then returned to the same situation within 15 minutes to dump me. (G4.5)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1NJMTl8MIZNFkI/d13370eLtwxa?invite=cr-MSxHM1MsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA
https://clipchamp.com/watch/V8zhYA6xKVh

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey so its a bit unfortunate that its come to a report but I'm gone clear some things up.

First of all its a shame that You did not want to come discord as I asked you multiple times if You are unhappy then we can go qe you said no witch is cool and I thought all was good.

Hear is why I don't believe to have broken nlr and this is a petty report and I even have proof of him angry at me and it not so much being about the report. 

When I am shot after the alitcation he he is also downed at that point his time in the gang was over and he was finished. when I was taken to pillbox Steve was put into the boot to be disposed of so we both leave turf and to my knowledge the rp was over. after I had left pillbox I had turned on my radio to find out the boys were gone away to help 2 of the new members with a vargos situation. so with me knowing that Steve had left and no one was there I had returned to my turf knowing it was fully empty and the combat situation was over so when I seen LG another member coming back it to me was more so I was in a empty turf no combat sit and they was all coming back form helping other members and Steve was brought back to where I was alone hence why I dumped him.    

To me I just come back to the server off a ban and I would not put myself in a sit where I would risk being banned for a minimum of 4 months over nothing it was a simple mistake if the nlr was breached. 

Like I said I don't believe I broke the rule and if I did it was accidently a mistake in a one off time. Its not like what I did affected Steve and like I said I offered him to qe and he said no and I have proof this report is more he don't like me ooc and is not  here too teach right from wrong. I have said all I have to say and will be waiting on the verdict of the staff

if u do wish to liaison I will happily come just drop me a dm on discord bud. 

I also want to add that we would not have been put in this situation if u never NVL.  You say its a one on one but due to a lack of gta mechanics I cant search u with one hand and point my gun at You with the other. and for it being one on one The right hand of the gang told You to listen to me when I pulled my guns and everyone backed him as You can see when You shoot me. so to me this whole thing would not happen if You never NVL.  I asked to go liaison about the whole thing but You had made your mind 

Just to clarify using the rules.

(G4.5) When you have been revived:

Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

At no point was there a combat situation to re-enter. This whole situation just comes from the fact you do not like me and know I could get a cooldown with my appeal.

This could have been handled in a completely different way.

image.png

image.png

Hear is why I don't believe to have broken nlr and this is a petty report and I even have proof of him angry at me and it not so much being about the report.
This report has nothing to do with my disliking towards you, I can make it public that I don't like you, nor your petty views on certain demographics.

When I am shot after the alitcation he he is also downed at that point his time in the gang was over and he was finished. when I was taken to pillbox Steve was put into the boot to be disposed of so we both leave turf and to my knowledge the rp was over. after I had left pillbox I had turned on my radio to find out the boys were gone away to help 2 of the new members with a vargos situation. so with me knowing that Steve had left and no one was there I had returned to my turf knowing it was fully empty and the combat situation was over so when I seen LG another member coming back it to me was more so I was in a empty turf no combat sit and they was all coming back form helping other members and Steve was brought back to where I was alone hence why I dumped him.    
The situation is still the same, regardless of what you done in between me being put in a boot for 10ish minutes then being dropped back off for you to "deal with". 

To me I just come back to the server off a ban and I would not put myself in a sit where I would risk being banned for a minimum of 4 months over nothing it was a simple mistake if the nlr was breached. 

Like I said I don't believe I broke the rule and if I did it was accidently a mistake in a one off time. Its not like what I did affected Steve and like I said I offered him to qe and he said no and I have proof this report is more he don't like me ooc and is not  here too teach right from wrong. I have said all I have to say and will be waiting on the verdict of the staff

if u do wish to liaison I will happily come just drop me a dm on discord bud. 
I have no idea about your past bans etc, I did not know you existed on this server before a few weeks ago.

"it's not like what I did affected steve" - does not excuse yourself for breaking a rule.

Like I said, I do not want to speak to you, so therefore I do not want to liase, you can clearly see me say this in the very much appriecated screenshots you have sent!

I also want to add that we would not have been put in this situation if u never NVL.  You say its a one on one but due to a lack of gta mechanics I cant search u with one hand and point my gun at You with the other. and for it being one on one The right hand of the gang told You to listen to me when I pulled my guns and everyone backed him as You can see when You shoot me. so to me this whole thing would not happen if You never NVL
How Is that NVL?! 

It is not my fault you dropped your gun to put me in zip ties, if you had kept your gun on me, and got one of the other's to come and ziptie me that would be different.  

I do not need to explain my actions, you can see it in the clip what I had done, if staff want me to talk more on the matter then I will.

At no point was there a combat situation to re-enter. This whole situation just comes from the fact you do not like me and know I could get a cooldown with my appeal.

This could have been handled in a completely different way.
You returned to the same situation where you had been downed within 15 minutes, I was seen and heard being shot and the person contacted others to come down to "turf" to try rescue me, although nothing happened, this was very much still a combat situation.

I am downed on the floor, this is still a combat situation.

I see you provided a very well edited photo! let me show the full Dm between myself and "warren akpom" aka BEANBED.

image.png
IMG_9355.png

Deleting the message in attempts to make me look worse is just childish and stupid. I also don't like the fact i got multiple dm's from the alliance after the report went up to try get me to say something wrong. Please do not message me. 

I will just address this as I am not going to even comment on some of these ridiculous statements:

You returned to the same situation where you had been downed within 15 minutes, I was seen and heard being shot and the person contacted others to come down to "turf" to try rescue me, although nothing happened, this was very much still a combat situation.

An internal gang issue where both parties are downed and said members then side with me does not constitute an active combat dispute. So not breaching the (G4.5) When you have been revived rule, as I had received medical attention from other members of our group. 

Dealing with the facts that we were both injured and you were brought back to me after I had my injuries treated to sort out this internal dispute within the gang where no active combat situation was taking place. This for me makes it clear that I hadn't broken this rule.

This will be my final response unless asked by a member of the staff team.

I will just address this as I am not going to even comment on some of these ridiculous statements:
Everything I have said is the whole hearted truth, nothing is ridiculous, just facts.

An internal gang issue where both parties are downed and said members then side with me does not constitute an active combat dispute. So not breaching the (G4.5) When you have been revived rule, as I had received medical attention from other members of our group. 

Dealing with the facts that we were both injured and you were brought back to me after I had my injuries treated to sort out this internal dispute within the gang where no active combat situation was taking place. This for me makes it clear that I hadn't broken this rule.
I have just downed you, I had been shot, meaning an active combat situation has occured, during which you should not come back to the location where it happened within 15 minutes.

People knew I had been killed, an attempted push was planned, just because nothing actually unfolded, it does not excuse yourself from being there within 15 minutes. 

If i am downed, how is that not an active combat situation? 

It is funny how you skip over the very poor attempt to slander me with that cut/edited DM, in future, I'd recommend not "tampering" evidence as it just wastes everyones time involved.

Good Afternoon, 

Thank you for reporting this @SteveStacyand @VinnyGfor replying.

The reported rulebreak in question is G4.5, I shall quote the relevant parts to refresh everyone on the definition. 

• Due to your injuries, you must not enter any combat situation until at least 15 minutes have passed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat, in which case you must still roleplay your injuries.
  • Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

The rulebreak in this scenario is contingent on Vincent either A. entering a combat situation or B. re-entering the same combat situation that led him to be downed.
Using the videos perspective, Vincent disappears around the time Steve has 12 minutes until respawn option is available, where the car Steve's in remains idle for a couple minutes. Time passes and Vincent appears when Steve has 2 minutes left until respawn becomes available. During the time Vincent is seen or heard on the recording he:

A - Doesn't enter a combat situation. There's no escalation of violence or hostilites toward yourself or any other players from him directly. 
B - Doesn't re-enter the combat situation that led him to be downed. The combat situation was concluded when Steve was shot, put in the boot of a car and driven round for 12 minutes. He also doesn't deliberately place himself in a position to re-enter said combat situation, as it was already finished.

G4.5 has not been breached. 

Steve being downed on their own does not constitute a combat situation. Where is the combat? Quite simply, there was none.

Given the above:

Report Declined ~ No Action Taken

Please do not let the outcome of this report discourage you from reporting in future!

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back