What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rikka Takanashi

Macca

Unlinked
@Rikka Takanashi

This is a person who no matter the situation has top quality RP, every time I've spoke to him and every time i been with him he has provided top notch RP and in my opinion is one of the best in the city at it.

All i can say is that this man is amazing at what he does and its never shy of perfect from him, for me he gets a huge +1

and one last note for Rikka - Mi corazón está amarillo para Vagos

Cant lie out of all the vagos and everything its been through, Rikka has always provided quality roleplay and has shown the difference between the old and the now new vagos. 

Roleplaying as a mechanic shop and using the turf to create more roleplay scenarios, a legal front and many more. Throughout my time on RPUK I am glad to see Rikka finally getting into a position of where he can make a difference and provide this top notch standard that was lacking/missing from previous vagos leaders and I have no doubt that he will help swerve the server in the right path and how people see gangs. 

Keep it up Amigo!

+1

I Agree, Rikka is a legend of time. One of the sweetest lads av ever met on the server, i would be proud of this man if he were my son providing such high quality roleplay. hes always there to lighten to mood and brings people together and ive noticed he subconciously influences other to provide higher quality roleplay when hes around.

+1

Everytime I stumble across this guy within the limits of the city, its always a pleasant and extrodinary time. Rikka here gives top quality roleplay at all times and never fails to put a smile on my face! +1 Rikka, highly recommend visiting Atomic when your in the city.

Rikka from the day I met him to now is unbelievable, one of the better roleplayers in the city, I've had all different experiences with rikka, from fighting each other to saving each other to anything you can imagine, definitely doing a brilliant job at vagos and hope he continues doing what he is doing. 

Absolutely agree, every interaction I’ve had on all my characters with Rikka is a pleasure and he always puts the effort in and goes that little bit further, Class mate keep it up! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Could not agree more with this recommend a roleplayer. Rikka has always had a good attitude towards roleplay and making the experience enjoyable for everyone involved. I am honestly happy and excited to see where Rikka will go as leader of the Vagos. It feels his journey has just started after a long period of growth and testing as an underling to others that really were not up for the challenge.

Ever since Rikka was given the opportunity to be a leader of the Vagos I have heard nothing but good things about him in that position.

Keep doing what you are doing @Rikka Takanashiwe love it!

+1

Back