What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ronald Ingram, Tilly Michael, Elina Michael, Callum Morgan

Katelyn West

Investor
Investor
Today was by far the best roleplay i have had in RP!

Callum and the other CID officer really showed how much the police are changing for the better, Callum and his collegue provided High Quality, engaging and enjoyable RP when they arrested Harriot East, they werent just interested in cuffing and sending me to prison, Callum made me laugh by telling me jokes, allowed the RP to flow and was very patient with me! Thanks for the great RP and its great to see the police changing for the better against the criminals!

Elina Michael! For actually sitting and talking to Harriot and for listening to her mental health and trying to help, you made the RP so enjoyable and more fun for me as i wasent left to long in my cell alone thanks for your amazing RP Elina Michael you never fail to amaze at the RP you provide keep up the great work @Chilli

Tilly Michael & Ronald Ingram: Thanks for the fantastic RP in representing Harriot numerous times even though she kept committing stupid crimes with her mental health, thanks for making the RP enjoyable engaging and fun for both sides! It really is great when you recieve high quality engaging RP from people! 

(Thanks Ronald for the RP throughout Harriots career!)

Thanks everyone for the amazing day!

@Bonjamon@Tilly Michael

Back